Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lol @ Broners statement regarding being on the Floyd/Maidana undercard...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    thurman would end him
    Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Another reason why he didn't say 'American'.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      After one loss? Come on!

If he had lost two in row ok but like i said i think he took maidana lightly got lazy during camp and paid the price. Sometimes a humbling helps and im interested
      he struggled against one of the lower top guys in paulie, and easily the weakest champ at that time. paulie a guy with no power showed that with movement stick behind a jab can give broner big problems since he stands stationary and is low volume. he was able to get thru that cause paulie isnt a puncher at all and broner has good pop and was the more skilled fighter

90% of people thought broner would beat maidana, whos slower then broner and comes forward to play into broner counter punching. but maidana who is not a great boxer easily out worked and out hustled broner the entire fight. paulie and maidana are not on the elite level of 147, so right now i cant see how u could even say broner will be back unless of course you are talking about beating up on the lower level competition. which looks like he probably will do for a while

Comment

Minor setback? Your whole world got destroyed, son.

Comment

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz. Oh Sh#* RECYCLED news

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
            he struggled against one of the lower top guys in paulie, and easily the weakest champ at that time. paulie a guy with no power showed that with movement stick behind a jab can give broner big problems since he stands stationary and is low volume. he was able to get thru that cause paulie isnt a puncher at all and broner has good pop and was the more skilled fighter

90% of people thought broner would beat maidana, whos slower then broner and comes forward to play into broner counter punching. but maidana who is not a great boxer easily out worked and out hustled broner the entire fight. paulie and maidana are not on the elite level of 147, so right now i cant see how u could even say broner will be back unless of course you are talking about beating up on the lower level competition. which looks like he probably will do for a while
            Thats why i said im interested to see how he reacts mentally to the loss. He looked lazy and his arrogance showed. Especially at 147 where he looked bloated. Losing to maidana was a set back for him and who knows maybe hell never live up to his potential cause of this but to say hes not good is ridiculous.

Say what you want about paulie but he has never had power and has somehow hung around cause of his craftiness so hes not an easy opponent.

Comment

thurman would stop broner.

i've always felt that team maidana also made the right call in keeping him out of the ring with thurman. that was a signed fight, if memory serves right.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                Thats why i said im interested to see how he reacts mentally to the loss. He looked lazy and his arrogance showed. Especially at 147 where he looked bloated. Losing to maidana was a set back for him and who knows maybe hell never live up to his potential cause of this but to say hes not good is ridiculous.

Say what you want about paulie but he has never had power and has somehow hung around cause of his craftiness so hes not an easy opponent.
                you're right, i respect paulie i call him a lower top tier guy because well i dont think hes elite at all lol. yea he has no power but he moves well, not as well as he used to. also a great jab.

paulie and maidana like i said are prolly top 10 guys but not in the elite level. i still think that broner has talent and great attributes and can fit into that top 10 caliber but not the elite. i feel now that i was fooled and i admit i fell into the hype train for broner. i shouldve learned from the paulie fight that he just wasnt going to be the next big thing

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

i've always felt that team maidana also made the right call in keeping him out of the ring with thurman. that was a signed fight, if memory serves right.
                  you may be right... but to be fair i never liked calling a duck when the fighter moved on to face a better opponent. i just cant say maidana is ducking anyone when hes fighting the best p4p... lol

like when tim fought manny in 2012 and passed on khan, ppl like to say tim ducked yet he went to fight a better fighter. not even using the money excuse

Comment

Originally posted by New England

IMAGE#1

Not sure it was signed but a blantant duck that most people seem to forget or didn't know about.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Not sure it was signed but a blantant duck that most people seem to forget or didn't know about.

Hey I sent you PM about this, but how do you get the boxingscene app, I can't find it.

Comment

Working...
                      X