Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Sugar Ray Leonard who would win & why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unlike Mayweather, SRL lost to a former lightweight. AND he's never been able to get out of the way of a straight right hand.

My Money's on Money.

Real hard to go against someone who's never lost. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Farrod View Post
      Unlike Mayweather, SRL lost to a former lightweight. AND he's never been able to get out of the way of a straight right hand.

My Money's on Money.

Real hard to go against a guy with numerous prime ATG and Hof caliber fighters on his resume...
      Floyd has no one on his resume that is even remotely close to benetiz, duran, hearns, Aybule,

With that logic Calzaghe, and Ottke should be favored over everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Real hard to go against a guy with numerous prime ATG and Hof caliber fighters on his resume...
        Floyd has no one on his resume that is even remotely close to benetiz, duran, hearns, Aybule,

With that logic Calzaghe, and Ottke should be favored over everyone
        You can;t teach everyone that 2+2=4
        Floyd groupies have jumped the shark. They're on another level of crazy

Comment

Ohh, you mean those 2 guys that fought in the U.S. a total of TWO times between them?

Ok.

I'm not into comparing eras. Floyd's 37 and still kicking people's asses, going on 18 years, and barely losing rounds.

If we were talking about anyone else, you might have a point.

Where this cat's concerned, I don't think you have much of one.

Comment

Srl UD in a pretty good fight.

Comment

Did Queen Leia lose internet access today? Because I don't see a "Pacquaio v. Sugar Ray Leonard" thread anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Farrod View Post

My Money's on Money.

Actually many believe that Floyd lost to Castillo ....

and to say what you said is nonsense! He lost a fight to Duran and even then came back and won the next time.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  Actually many believe that Floyd lost to Castillo ....

and to say what you said is nonsense! He lost a fight to Duran and even then came back and won the next time.
                  plus you have to factor in that SRL stood and traded with duran for 15 rounds, he didnt even try and box him like he did in the 2nd fight..

Let floyd stand and trade for 15 rounds and see what happens

Comment

Along with Mike Tyson, SRL and Floyd are my favorite all time fighters. I remember being a kid and watching SRL and for my money, nobody was more entertaining, flashy, showman like, etc, and Ray did fight some all time greats and he deserves his top five P4P all time status, but he wasn't anywhere close to Floyd defensively, and I also thinkFloyds stamina and counter punching would have given him the edge. Close fight though. 115-113 Floyd, Floyd would have cruised through Duran and all the rest from that era, with the exception of Tommy Hearns. Hearns is the one fighter that would have given Floyd problems but I won't go as far as to say he would have beat Floyd.because in my opinion, its simply a fools game to bet against Floyd against any fighter. Best technical fighter in the history of the sport.

Comment

SRL tried to outslug the slugger dURAN so lost. He would box Floyd and beat him like he did his dad.

Im sure Senior has told Floyd hed have no chance against SRL>

Comment

Working...
                      X