No announcement yet.

Must Floyd Stop Maidana To Receive Significant Credit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must Floyd Stop Maidana To Receive Significant Credit

This Maidana gets hurt in every other fight. The only problem is no one has the poise necessary to get the kill

The fans that hate on Floyd will always hate him no matter what he does. He could stop Maidana and wouldn't get credit. If in the one in a million chance the Pac fight did happen and in the one in a million chance he stopped him he still wouldn't get any credit. It is what it is. No sense in asking about it.

Comment

No he wont. Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Lol Floyd isn't stopping anyone, He barely stopped his ex wife let alone Maidana.

Comment

The only way Maidana loses to Floyd is if he is still not recovered from the Broner fight. Otherwise, Floyd will get an ass whooping.

Comment

Even if he did people would just say Maidana was paid to throw the fight.

Comment

Floyd just unified 2 titles with and the Ring title at 154 and is now trying to do the same at 147 and somehow people are complaining,**** em cause they gone b1tch regardless,Floyd is making history,name me one other fight who has ever been unified/lineal/ring champ in 2 divisions at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Floyd just unified 2 titles with and the Ring title at 154 and is now trying to do the same at 147 and somehow people are complaining,**** em cause they gone b1tch regardless,Floyd is making history,name me one other fight who has ever been unified/lineal/ring champ in 2 divisions at the same time

henry armstrong for sure.

he was the champion at 126, 135, and 147, defending simultaneously. he still holds the record for stoppage wins in WW title fights. was usually 130-135 lbs in the ring. total animal.

bob fitzsimmons may or may not have been middleweight champion when he became HW champion. i know he didn't lose the MW title. he may have vacated it. fitzsimmons fought in the late 1800's, which is really further than i generally care to go back.

140 wasn't really a majhor title at the time, but barney ross had titles at 135 and 140 at the same time. he later won the 147 lb title.

all three of those guys are all time greats, of course, just like mayweather. floyd defending titles at 154 and 147 is badass. if he fights lara he will have fought his meaningful contenders at 154 during his time there [cotto, alvarez, and lara.]

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  henry armstrong for sure.

he was the champion at 126, 135, and 147, defending simultaneously. he still holds the record for stoppage wins in WW title fights. was usually 130-135 lbs in the ring. total animal.

bob fitzsimmons may or may not have been middleweight champion when he became HW champion. i know he didn't lose the MW title. he may have vacated it. fitzsimmons fought in the late 1800's, which is really further than i generally care to go back.

140 wasn't really a majhor title at the time, but barney ross had titles at 135 and 140 at the same time. he later won the 147 lb title.

all three of those guys are all time greats, of course, just like mayweather. floyd defending titles at 154 and 147 is badass. if he fights lara he will have fought his meaningful contenders at 154 during his time there [cotto, alvarez, and lara.]
                  I'd be real pleased if he fights Lara.

beat Lara and finish the remainder of his career as a welter

Comment

I see this being a TKO or maybe one of his more dominant fights to date. I really expect Mayweather to school Maidana. Best of luck to Maidana and I hope I am wrong but this is Gatti - Mayweather all over again

Comment

Working...
                    X