Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Maidana have to use dirty tactics in order to beat Mayweather?..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Maidana have to use dirty tactics in order to beat Mayweather?..

I think most of floyds opponents showed him too much respect. maybe because they were nervous except for victor ortiz, miguel cotto AND ricky hatton.
    cotto gave mayweather probably his hardest fight in recent years because he came to "FIGHT"...ortiz was doing good until the headbutt situation. hatton also came to fight with a lot of heart. but i think he was just too small.

Alvarez: did nothing.
    Guerrero: nothing.
    Mosley: landed big but then did nothing. then wanted to touch gloves all night long.
    Marquez: nothing
    De la Hoya: nothing
    Judah: nothing except the low blow and rabbit punch at the end of the fight. he knew he was gonna lose anyways so why not.

we all know maidana cant win with his boxing abilities so does he need to resort to dirty tactics (low blows, elbows, pushing, shoving, head butting, rabbit punch etc...) in order to beat mayweather?..

8:27 tyson explains how to beat floyd.
    yes
    91.30%
    no
    8.70%
    Last edited by crazyboy867; 03-26-2014, 09:23 AM.

no, what he needs to do is not turn the other cheek, i particularly believe in "eye for an eye"

Comment

And when Floyd returns the favor, I don't to any whining from you fanboys (the Ortiz match).

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
        And when Floyd returns the favor, I don't to any whining from you fanboys (the Ortiz match).
        Maidana needs to use the Ricky Hatton strategy of roughing up Floyd. It is his best chance of winning.

If the fight gets dirty and Money responds then so be it,absolutely.

Comment

You got that wrong man. Pushing, constant clinching, pushing the tip of the gloves into the eyes and shoving the heel of the hand in people's faces, that's Floyd. I'd say its the other way around. If Floyd lost points for all the dirty sht he gets away with in every one of his fights, he would have several losses already. Chino has to find a way to keep that cannon of his free as Floyd wrestles him, like did against Broner.

Comment

Maidana's legal rabbit punches (behind the ear) will be key.

But this fight is fixed. Al Haymon told Maidana's manager the only way he could get the Mayweather payday is if he takes extra money to take a dive.

Hopefully, Chino says to himself,

"**** this. I have enough money."

And then throws a overhand right on Floyd's chin.

Comment

Like I said for the Guererro fight Maidana will get dirty and Floyd will give it straight back.

Maidana's going to get dirty, it's what he does.

Comment

Absolutely, he has to get dirty. Get away with every foul he can. If for nothing else...he can take that away from the fight after he loses. It might be all he has .

Comment

Roberto Duran has been saying for about 2 or 3 years you have to be dirty hit the arms, the hips,shoulders the Kidneys and no one does it. If I trained someone I'll focus on hitting arms and shoulders and back portion of the ribs and side stepping to your right to avoid his counter rights and upper cuts

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs Away! View Post
                    Maidana's legal rabbit punches (behind the ear) will be key.

But this fight is fixed. Al Haymon told Maidana's manager the only way he could get the Mayweather payday is if he takes extra money to take a dive.

Hopefully, Chino says to himself,

"**** this. I have enough money."

And then throws a overhand right on Floyd's chin.
                    So when mayweather get dirty too dont complain lol

Comment

Working...
                    X