Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you give Adrien Broner props for not getting knocked out by Marcos Maidana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you give Adrien Broner props for not getting knocked out by Marcos Maidana?

Sure, he was knocked down twice and wobbled every round... but he is a tough, physically strong little mother****er!

Broner is a lightweight who was strong enough to walk down Maidana, and tough enough to eat Maidana's best punches without getting stopped.

Since 2004 only seven men have went the distance with Chino -- and they all went through hell.

Now I see what Roger Mayweather meant when he said,

"Broner is tough."

Roger saw Broner working out at the Mayweather Boxing Club.

"That mother****er is tough. And he's physically strong. It's gonna take someone real to beat his ass."

Yes. I think Broner is very tough and physically strong.
    55.00%
    No.
    45.00%

Kind of.

Rewatching that fight from his ring entrance should be on Comedy Central

Maidana unified NSB.

Comment

Yes, broner showed true warrior spirit

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Kind of.

Rewatching that fight from his ring entrance should be on Comedy Central

Maidana unified NSB.
        He pissed a lot of people off. It was satisfying seeing him get humbled in probably the most brutal way possible.

Comment

Broner was supposed (favored) to win the fight so he's not getting too much credit for losing on his feet.

I will admit though that I thought he wasn't going to make it after the first knockdown. He showed some resilience and toughness. All in all, it was a disappointing performance imo.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            Yes, broner showed true warrior spirit
            Lol I can't tell if you're joking but Broner rolling around the canvas trying to Meydana DQ'd was great.

Comment

Hell no. He got his ass beat, that he survived all 12 proves he's tough but he shouldn't get props for it.

Comment

Get's props for his heart because the kid does have heart.

But the fight already showed his (lack of) ability.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Lol I can't tell if you're joking but Broner rolling around the canvas trying to Meydana DQ'd was great.
                  His corner shouted stay down and then ref said I'm taking a point from him, get up.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    His corner shouted stay down and then ref said I'm taking a point from him, get up.
                    I didn't know that.

Comment

Working...
                    X