You guys have 0 business sense period

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 80'sDoStew! View Post
    You're 30 something and live with your mommy
    sorry homeboy i have my own home,own car and support all 3 of my kids alone,sorry to disappoint you

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      How on gods green Earth can you call Stevenson going to Showtime who is offering more money ducking?? on top of the money he has a chance to gain 2 more titles if Hopkins wins his upcoming fight...Stevenson is damn near 40 and making a great career move...
      So because he gets more money that makes it ok to fight a guy we don't want to see him fight???? We all want the fight Kovalev fight! I would rather see that over anything that can happen on Showtime. Including a fight with Hopkins.

Comment

sorry homeboy i have my own home,own car and support all 3 of my kids alone,sorry to disappoint you
        [IMG]http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/cool-story-bro-*****.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          And Larry why is it ALWAYS business first with you?

The best should fight the best in their respective weight class; what has changed?

I understand boxing is a business; but it's also a SPORT
          If he gets the Hopkins fight he will be fighting a unified champ,who is an atg and has the best resume at 175

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          HBO want the Kovalev fight which he could make now.

I'm sure it'd pay more money than whatever bum he's going to fight on Showtime.

So yeah, great business sense.
          so Kovalev gets to fight a bum this weekend but you wanna **** on Stevenson?
          Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
          did you even read the article larry? HBO want to do stevenson/fonfara if stevenson agreed to fight kovalev after, but there is no assurance and they ask for a significant amount increase for the fonfara fight.
          yea i read it and why fight the same fight on HBO for less money??tell HBO to dig in them damn pockets and pay the man,hell Showtime is

Comment

Sure it may be profitable down the line, but it's still a duck. Just because it's a good business move, doesn't mean it's not a duck.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
              So because he gets more money that makes it ok to fight a guy we don't want to see him fight???? We all want the fight Kovalev fight! I would rather see that anything that can happen on Showtime. Including a fight with Hopkins.
              If you have 2 companies offering you a job would you take the job offering less money?

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Apache View Post
                Sure it may be profitable down the line, but it's still a duck. Just because it's a good business move, doesn't mean it's not a duck.
                Not a duck at all Kovalev can leave HBO as well since all the champs are on Showtime

Comment

shut up b1tch
                  You really handled that one.

Comment

If he gets the Hopkins fight he will be fighting a unified champ,who is an atg and has the best resume at 175

yea i read it and why fight the same fight on HBO for less money??tell HBO to dig in them damn pockets and pay the man,hell Showtime is
                    you dont get it, lol, they are willing to pay stevenson that amount IF they're assured of him to fight KOVALEV after, but of course QUACK QUACK

Comment

Are you playing dumb or literally this ******?

Kovalev would be fighting Stevenson at the weekend if he was given the chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X