No announcement yet.

Amir Khan and "the chin."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
    Nope, Nope and Nope, they could have if they had a sledgehammer but no one has knocked Ali out.
    Actually he was TKOd in the 3rd round by Kent "Who in the f&ck" Green.

That was Ali's Prescott moment.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      Actually he was TKOd in the 3rd round by Kent "Who in the f&ck" Green.

That was Ali's Prescott moment.
      16 year old Ali getting stopped in the ****ing Amateurs (Not knocked out cold)
      =

Comment

Larry Holmes made Ali quit on his stool.

According to posters here, "you don't have to be knocked out cold to be KOd."

Also in 1975 Ken Green TKOd him in an exhibition boxing match.

Frazier borderline knocked him into next millennium.

My point is, even the greats get rocked and dropped and this glass jaw **** is being blown out of proportion.

Period.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
          16 year old Ali getting stopped in the ****ing Amateurs (Not knocked out cold)
          =

That video is absolutely hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by jov6388 View Post
            when a guy name willie limond drops and hurts you gatekeeper prescott drops you old man julio diaz hurts you lamount peterson has you running corner to corner danny garcia stops you maidana have you literally in survival mode for 3 rounds going to the corner wobbly and out of it ... its not exaggerated at all .... just because you don't get ''put to sleep" doesnt mean you have a good chin smh .... who cares khan is fun to watch and has will and heart no ***** in him .....
            Don't forget:

http://youtu.be/dMFvbcwnBxQ?t=9m45s

Skip to 09:45 min
            Last edited by The Theory; 03-25-2014, 08:14 AM.

Comment

You guys run wild with this thing, have exaggerated it beyond belief, stretched it, recreated it, made it something it's not.

Just stop already. He got put to sleep once. Danny didn't "put him to sleep." He came close but couldn't do it.

Ali, Pacquiao, Tyson, Liston, you're favorite boxer f he's a fighter ....they have all been KOd. That's the nature of the beast.

I know it's "fun" to blow this one out of proportion, but we gotta reel it back in children.

Time to get real now, you have school in the morning.
              It has nothing to do with how often he's been put to sleep. He's got a big heart, and that had stopped him from getting knocked out.

The reason his chin is ****e is because he is hurt, wobbled and put on Queer Street easily. His chin gets hit and he does the stanky leg. Garcia knocked him down three or four times, most with weak shots apart from the first one. He's been hurt a lot.

Duran was also KOd. Does that mean he and Khan have equal chins? **** no! He was nearly impossible to hurt or wobble unless you were one of the greatest single punch KO artists in history with a foot reach and height advantage. His chin was ****ing iron. Khans chin is weak, but he has the heart to stop himself getting stopped. It's his heart that has won him fights, not his chin. His chin has nearly lost him many, many fights.

Comment

Larry Holmes made Ali quit on his stool.

According to posters here, "you don't have to be knocked out cold to be KOd."

Also in 1975 Ken Green TKOd him in an exhibition boxing match.

Frazier borderline knocked him into next millennium.

My point is, even the greats get rocked and dropped and this glass jaw **** is being blown out of proportion.

Period.
                the only point you're making is that you're a ***n idiot. that's the ONLY thing being established here.

you're comparing ali to khan, you stupid mf'er, do you understand that. you CANNOT do that and pretend to be taken seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                  the only point you're making is that you're a ***n idiot. that's the ONLY thing being established here.

you're comparing ali to khan, you stupid mf'er, do you understand that. you CANNOT do that and pretend to be taken seriously.
                  Breath. Look at you getting all worked up. Quit crying. I'm not comparing anyone you baffoon.

I was saying, people get buckled and knocked out. Even Ali.

I'm using him as an example of how even the greats get stung.

Do they teach common sense in Guadalajara? Or whatever war torn island your from?

Comment

Breath. Look at you getting all worked up. Quit crying. I'm not comparing anyone you baffoon.

I was saying, people get buckled and knocked out. Even Ali.

I'm using him as an example of how even the greats get stung.

Do they teach common sense in Guadalajara? Or whatever war torn island your from?
                    you're still not understanding the baseline point here, you lemming.

ali, in his prime NEVER had bad outing after bad outing like khan has. you make a more appropriate comparison, dip****e, like .... like zab judah.

that's what you fail to comprehend you lesser than.

Comment

running like a cute ass beezy from a gang **** in the peterson fight, getting flat out DEMOLISHED against garcia and going life and death with julio diaz?? whose prime was in 2003 oh - and the whole prescott thing

but julio drew with shawn porter doe, huh?

look - i'm not mad, it's just incomprehensible that this is lost on you, in which case, a few curse words will fly, ma'am.

Comment

Working...
                      X