• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Julio Diaz...

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      on his feet you say?

if you have 30 seconds you should probably watch prescott [a journeyman / gatekeeper,] put him down for a 10 count.
      The ref must have needed a broom and dustpan to pick up all those shards of glass in that ring.

Comment

It's bad. Like Wlad. Thing is, Wlad knows it and fights accordingly. Khan can get ****** into a fight.

He'd better be careful talking about Mayweather like he's got Collazo in the bag...

Comment

khan is the poster boy for glassy chins. live with it

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Like I said, exaggerating again.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
              It's bad. Like Wlad. Thing is, Wlad knows it and fights accordingly. Khan can get ****** into a fight.

He'd better be careful talking about Mayweather like he's got Collazo in the bag...

wladimir also has the best style for a sh#t chin. he's a HW with a great jab. he can stay at arm's length all night, and nobody can touch him. when they get close, he clinches.

Comment

Man, Prescott bodied him. That hook was mean. I can't help but laugh every time I see him on the ground. Poor lad.

Like I said though, it still gets blown way out of proportion. He got caught with a bomb.

Comment

wladimir also has the best style for a sh#t chin. he's a HW with a great jab. he can stay at arm's length all night, and nobody can touch him. when they get close, he clinches.
                  This is so.

Not saying Khan should fight like Wlad, but seems to me that his discipline fails from time to time and this is when he gets in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                    You guys run wild with this thing, have exaggerated it beyond belief, stretched it, recreated it, made it something it's not.

Just stop already. He got put to sleep once. Danny didn't "put him to sleep." He came close but couldn't do it.

Ali, Pacquiao, Tyson, Liston, you're favorite boxer f he's a fighter ....they have all been KOd. That's the nature of the beast.

I know it's "fun" to blow this one out of proportion, but we gotta reel it back in children.

Time to get real now, you have school in the morning.
                    when a guy name willie limond drops and hurts you gatekeeper prescott drops you old man julio diaz hurts you lamount peterson has you running corner to corner danny garcia stops you maidana have you literally in survival mode for 3 rounds going to the corner wobbly and out of it ... its not exaggerated at all .... just because you don't get ''put to sleep" doesnt mean you have a good chin smh .... who cares khan is fun to watch and has will and heart no ***** in him .....

Comment

on his feet you say?

if you have 30 seconds you should probably watch prescott [a journeyman / gatekeeper,] put him down for a 10 count.
                      Yes he was counted out, but he got up on his two feet. With his glass chin he should have been out cold?

Point: never been out COLD.
                      Last edited by Box-Office; 03-25-2014, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X