No announcement yet.

Amir Khan and "the chin."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    running like a cute ass beezy from a gang rape in the peterson fight, getting flat out DEMOLISHED against garcia and going life and death with julio diaz?? whose prime was in 2003 oh - and the whole prescott thing

but julio drew with shawn porter doe, huh?

look - i'm not mad, it's just incomprehensible that this is lost on you, in which case, a few curse words will fly, ma'am.
    It's not lost on me. Your nact for 2007s slang is embarrassing me, for you. Son, as in conceived.

Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
      The ref must have needed a broom and dustpan to pick up all those shards of glass in that ring.
      lolol

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
        It's not lost on me. Your nact for 2007s slang is embarrassing me, for you. Son, as in conceived.

Have a nice day.
        preeetty soft.

like amir's ..... you get it.

you have an even better day

Comment

I think people in general exaggerate good or bad chins, but Khan definitely has very low punch resistance, it's not up for debate.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
            It has nothing to do with how often he's been put to sleep. He's got a big heart, and that had stopped him from getting knocked out.

The reason his chin is ****e is because he is hurt, wobbled and put on Queer Street easily. His chin gets hit and he does the stanky leg. Garcia knocked him down three or four times, most with weak shots apart from the first one. He's been hurt a lot.

Duran was also KOd. Does that mean he and Khan have equal chins? **** no! He was nearly impossible to hurt or wobble unless you were one of the greatest single punch KO artists in history with a foot reach and height advantage. His chin was ****ing iron. Khans chin is weak, but he has the heart to stop himself getting stopped. It's his heart that has won him fights, not his chin. His chin has nearly lost him many, many fights.

Only knocked out twice his whole career. Your boy chino got embarrassed by Khan.. and the pillow fisted Alexander made him contemplate retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              I think people in general exaggerate good or bad chins, but Khan definitely has very low punch resistance, it's not up for debate.

in defense of khan, that was a temple shot.

that kid obviously has hearns like power, penetrating that head gear like that. was that groves

Comment

Originally posted by king4oranges View Post
                Only knocked out twice his whole career. Your boy chino got embarrassed by Khan.. and the pillow fisted Alexander made him contemplate retirement.
                did you stop watching that fight after the 1st round?

because if i recall correctly, khan bested ODLH's rendition of the tour de france in his fight against trinidad.

embarrassed by khan that was the fight that cemented khans stupidity in most peoples eyes. "ey, yo - chino is just throwing awkward right hands, how about you keep that left up, m8" then BOOM, he starts doing the harlem shuffle, again.
                Last edited by baya; 03-25-2014, 11:24 AM.

Comment

The bad thing about khans chin is that once hes hit he stays hit. The one minute rest after been knocked down after Garcia you thought might be enough time for him to recover his senses but not really.
                  Hes on borrowed time. Most of his defense is about footwork and getting away, but once your mind is clocked and you are hurt your senses are gone and your legs go, and khan hasn't got the ducking and diving and cuteness to avoid punches. He tries moving but his legs are all over the place and its clearly evident.
                  That's why he is like Trever berbick was against Tyson.
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 03-25-2014, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    The bad thing about khans chin is that once hes hit he stays hit. The one minute rest after been knocked down after Garcia you thought might be enough time for him to recover his senses but not really.
                    Hes on borrowed time.
                    Yeah, Marquez is the opposite. He's not hard to hurt or drop, but he recovers well.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                      did you stop watching that fight after the 1st round?

because if i recall correctly, khan bested ODLH's rendition of the tour de france in his fight against trinidad.

embarrassed by khan that was the fight that cemented khans stupidity in most peoples eyes. "ey, yo - chino is just throwing awkward right hands, how about you keep that left up, m8" then BOOM, he starts doing the harlem shuffle, again.
                      Thanks for telling us you only watched Rounds 10 and 11.

Comment

Working...
                      X