Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Incredible speech by Bernard Hopkins demanding respect!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    No, it's more about his age.
    Yup, and why we should stroke his nearly50 year old nuts....cos they're not even shrivelled, he takes super care of them, which man do you know that 5 months from 50 that has berries that smell so good, he learned to look after them in prison, the establishment are out to bust his nuts but he is one step ahead, ****im jumps into to tell us that they taste so delicious, back to Hopkins telling us why his nuts could produce perfect strong ***** until he's 80 but he doesn't give him wife the full blast because he's playing games with her and mentally taking away her best weapons while holding back his own...

Etc...

Comment

I like this one.

https://twitter.com/THEREALBHOP/stat...80735760302080

"Osama (Bin Laden) is died?" Bernard Hopkins

Comment

I like this classic one here;

Reporter - "How do you think the fight will go?"

Hopkins - "I can't tell you predict how the fight will go or what will happen. But what I will say, is Henry Cooper-Muhammad Ali"

Reporter - "Which one? They fought twice"

Hopkins - "The first one"

Reporter - "Your trainer is going to cut the glove is he?"

Hopkins - *Stares into space* You think that's.....Happen.

He then follows up with the classic lines of;

"I'm smarter than you. You are not on my intelligent level"

And responded to the reporter saying "The Legendary Angelo Dundee" and said "I'm talking about the fight. Not what legendarly or allegedly happened"

Eloquently put.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          I like this one.

https://twitter.com/THEREALBHOP/stat...80735760302080

"Osama (Bin Laden) is died?" Bernard Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            I like this classic one here;

Reporter - "How do you think the fight will go?"

Hopkins - "I can't tell you predict how the fight will go or what will happen. But what I will say, is Henry Cooper-Muhammad Ali"

Reporter - "Which one? They fought twice"

Hopkins - "The first one"

Reporter - "Your trainer is going to cut the glove is he?"

Hopkins - *Stares into space* You think that's.....Happen.

He then follows up with the classic lines of;

"I'm smarter than you. You are not on my intelligent level"

And responded to the reporter saying "The Legendary Angelo Dundee" and said "I'm talking about the fight. Not what legendarly or allegedly happened"

Eloquently put.

Never seen that one before......classic. Sounded like some 18 year old English kid who had just made his own boxing YouTube channel a few weeks ago was allowed in and somehow got close to Hopkins.

B-Hop could smell the weakness

Comment

I know he says he respects MMA nowadays but this is an all-time classic for the ages (especially if like me, you hate MMA). Re-watching it again makes me want to go back to my old username of NutsInTheyFace

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post

Never seen that one before......classic. Sounded like some 18 year old English kid who had just made his own boxing YouTube channel a few weeks ago was allowed in and somehow got close to Hopkins.

B-Hop could smell the weakness
                I actually think it was Sentanta's interviewer! Not too sure but I think so.

He really could have done an even better job of making Hopkins look ****** with this interview.

If you're going to say the fights going to be like Cooper-Ali, and then asked which one, you just don't say the first one.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                  I know he says he respects MMA nowadays but this is an all-time classic for the ages (especially if like me, you hate MMA). Re-watching it again makes me want to go back to my old username of NutsInTheyFace

This one is actually hilarious.

Never seen it before.

I don't like Ultimate fighting either, never really given it a chance but I'm not really willing to. Call me "Old school" but I just can't get into guys fighting on the floor and doing leg locks and stuff. Not for me. I don't know anyone from my generation who's into it.

Comment

Comment

Hes greater than Floyd, but he still lost to white boy JC.

Comment

Working...
                      X