Khan Says He'd Love To Fight Broner or Ghost..Also Spoke To Floyd Over Phone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
    You wish that was you.
    You have to admit he is a bit obsessed with Floyd. I don't know if he can finish a sentence without saying 'his' name in it. I think he needs to prove himself and do what Maidana did against a live opponent before talking about Floyd. Begging ain't cool or classy lol

Comment

Originally posted by kdee View Post
      You have to admit he is a bit obsessed with Floyd. I don't know if he can finish a sentence without saying 'his' name in it. I think he needs to prove himself and do what Maidana did against a live opponent before talking about Floyd. Begging ain't cool or classy lol
      I do agree.

Comment

Originally posted by tdub2222 View Post
        ghost is a ghost cus hes a coward and Shaffer blocked broner/khan they both were willing to fight each other on the undercard
        That's very true.

Comment

Khan should save whatever dignity he has left and stop chasing a Mayweather fight. He needs to focus on building his own legacy and becoming the sports biggest cash cow in his own right.

Mayweather is not the be all and end all of the sport. It just so happens that in this current era, he is in the enviable position of being on the top of the food chain in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KoGlQTrhYaw

Not sure how to imbedd video

Calls out Broner, is up for fighting Ghost or Callazo next

**** goes that crap Ghost said about Khan turning down the fight. Looks like Ghost h as burnt all his bridges over at GBP, so Richard might not offer him any more opportunities

Didn't khan claimed he signed a contract to fight Floyd last year?Didn`t Khan say Devon Alexander didn't want to sign the contract to fight him when it was really the other way around?Didn't Khan say he sparred with Ward and that turned out to be B.S?And yet a lot of you people still gonna believe what Khan says SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
              Didn't khan claimed he signed a contract to fight Floyd last year?Didn`t Khan say Devon Alexander didn't want to sign the contract to fight him when it was really the other way around?Didn't Khan say he sparred with Ward and that turned out to be B.S?And yet a lot of you people still gonna believe what Khan says SMH.
              I learned, whatever he says, he didn't/won't do

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KoGlQTrhYaw

Not sure how to imbedd video

Calls out Broner, is up for fighting Ghost or Callazo next

**** goes that crap Ghost said about Khan turning down the fight. Looks like Ghost h as burnt all his bridges over at GBP, so Richard might not offer him any more opportunities
                4.5k posts and you don't know how to copy/paste html from fuc.king youtube? Surprised you know how to use the keyboard.

Comment

I'd like to see ghost vs khan, hopefully richard can forgive robert and let him fight a name

Comment

What's up with all the lobbying in the media for fights??What ever happen to earning ya shots in the ring..

I really think Broner should fight Khan..Guess their not confident in Broner beating Khan..I think Guerrero is trying to come to TR,so I don't see that fight happening..

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                      I concur. Guerrero has said that he offered the fight to Khan and they turned it down. I'm more inclined to believe Robert than I am a man who has a history of bull****ting.

Comment

Working...
                      X