Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB BOXING SHOW LIVE RIGHT NOW!!! (Link to listen inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    "When was the last time that Mayweather fought a KO puncher?"'

"Hatton! Ricky Hatton!"

I rest my case.
    Hatton is not a puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
      Hatton is not a puncher.
      You're quite astute, aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        Listening to episode 2 right now and, not surprisingly (being NSB and all), it sounds like a couple of drunk 'tards who don't know WTF they're talking about.

Wow. Mexicans vs. Cubans. Nothing says intelligence quite like nationalism.

Other things I've learned thus far : Canelo has had 52 fights, Maidana is going to beat Mayweather, British boxing fans are all ******, Herrera clearly whipped Garcia's ass, Mikey Garcia ain't ****, and Antonio Margarito is super-human.

Thankful I missed this abysmal nonsense.
        That Sh it was dope B. Jas, GGG,xi and me rocked that ****. Not sure what happened after I left though....

Comment

when is the next show?

Comment

lets do this again after the kovalev hbo card

Comment

I will bring up Kellerman for you robust, like a boss.

Comment

KING Cotto deserved to be mentioned. Very disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                  I was just listening to it again and i thought it went pretty good. But yes definately needs more structure. Use of the mute button would be great cause i started feeling like I was talking over people. Also we should have a set number of topics that we should talk about and kinda announce or let everybody know what they are. And we cant be doing the show for 7 fu ckin hours. We have to set a time limit. So there is still plenty to talk about on the next show IMO.
                  All in all I thought it was pretty badas though...
                  Oh, hell yeah.. no doubt!! I listened to it again today and I thought the same thing, it came out damn good considering we got together and started off from there. There was no sort of planning heading into it, we just dove in without knowing each other and made it work.

Of course it was the first "show", it was non-linear so it got a bit crazy and ridiculous lol. The improvements are obvious for the next one.

The "second episode" was nothing more than an overtime session of just talking crap and messing around a bit with Loaded and Hogg. I was listening to it again and I laughed, we all sound tired and drunk silly lol. It was obvious we were just having fun for a few laughs.

Next show will be more solid in terms of production (I prepared a little intro as well). I do like the laid back/raw vibe it has though, it feels like you are kicking back with a few fans after a fight and talking some boxing and crap. We can cut down on some things that might come across as offensive for sure. We'll make structure it to come across as more professional and cut down on silly / drunk topics that might take away from the seriousness / integrity of the show.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    golovkin and donmega are GOAT hosts , if golovkin can prompt peeps to talk and use mute button, and stay off the gay topics, show would be gd
                    Hahah, thanks Jas!! We definitely can step it up! And like Mega said, you were awesome as well bro. You brought balance to the chaos. That second episode was not really part of the show, we just continued talking crap (it was like 3AM) and it turns out that it was recorded. Episode 1 was the real one.

If you put any group of people talking for 6 hours eventually things will get silly like it did here.

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                    Good show. I enjoyed it for the most part. Bosshogg was was being a crazy chola like usual. Golovkin sounds like he's 5, but did contribute a good amount.

Good job guys. I'm hurting at work right now for staying up so late.
                    LOL appreciate it, Damit!!

Originally posted by FrenchDeLaHoya View Post
                    i was just on the line w yall the last half hour
                    was pretty cool
                    Damn bro can't remember your voice at the moment. Call again for sure!!

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    Well I might give it a shot on Skype if the show is running at a time I'm online.
                    Yehh!! The more people that call, the better. The diversity of personalities is awesome. And as you can see everybody is very welcoming.. Boxing fans just kicking back. Feel free, and this goes out to everyone, to call in and have fun!

Comment

I will bring up Cotto as well, I will go to war for Cotto for EL ANGEL.

Comment

Working...
                      X