Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB BOXING SHOW LIVE RIGHT NOW!!! (Link to listen inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JasJas should be the mod for the show. Which can help keep the gay topics at a minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
      Elbosshogg I'm pretty sure

was he drunk, mexican, and picking fights?

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
        JasJas should be the mod for the show. Which can help keep the gay topics at a minimum.
        haha thanks Xi, yea ill do it, i think im laid back calm one, ill just mute people and organise who speaks without speaking much myself.....

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
          Whats his name on here?
          same thing but I also use to think he was Maniac's alt but probably not. They both like the same type of stuff though

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
            Whats his name on here?
            he said bringer banned him because people complained about him last april.

some people in the chat yday wanted him unbanned.

Comment

I was just listening to it again and i thought it went pretty good. But yes definately needs more structure. Use of the mute button would be great cause i started feeling like I was talking over people. Also we should have a set number of topics that we should talk about and kinda announce or let everybody know what they are. And we cant be doing the show for 7 fu ckin hours. We have to set a time limit. So there is still plenty to talk about on the next show IMO.
              All in all I thought it was pretty badas though...

Comment

Excuse me for being technically illiterate, but how do you Call in (from Europe)? Is it via Skype?

Comment

There's a lot of posters here, who's voices I'd like to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    Excuse me for being technically illiterate, but how do you Call in (from Europe)? Is it via Skype?
                    Theres a number given to call in on once the session is started. Im not sure if it changes everytime or what. I think it would be the same number in europe as well. Jas was on from the UK

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                      Theres a number given to call in on once the session is started. Im not sure if it changes everytime or what. I think it would be the same number in europe as well. Jas was on from the UK
                      it does suck for non - usa callers. luckily, i have a skype subscription where i have unlimited calls to usa numbers.

Comment

Working...
                      X