Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB BOXING SHOW LIVE RIGHT NOW!!! (Link to listen inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD
    nimbrods. that sht of conversing about what trainers and boxers are gay
    turned off some fans,trainers and boxers from listening and calling in.
    don't stoop to that cornponed level guys. goodluck
    he was just messing around acting dumb they said they werent trying to offend anyone it wont happen again. what do u think improvements should be made besides that?

Comment

i think it should be switched to another website such as blogtalk so people can call in free via skype............i dont mind forkin out the subscription and ill share the pw with few other ppl so mod/host can be interchanged from show2show dependin on whos availble
      Last edited by jas; 03-20-2014, 03:07 PM.

Comment

more structure. have one dude in control ruleing over others.

or like how boxing tribune show was like with two guys conversing and in controll ruling over others. easier to fill up dead air time between calls.

hope first show didnt spook off peeps.

Comment

golovkin and donmega are GOAT hosts , if golovkin can prompt peeps to talk and use mute button, and stay off the gay topics, show would be gd

Comment

Good stuff, it's not like the other radio shows where they literally held a Floyd/Broner worship mural while sitting in a circle summoning voodoo spirits to protect their idols and muting everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              golovkin and donmega are GOAT hosts , if golovkin can prompt peeps to talk and use mute button, and stay off the gay topics, show would be gd
              they are both good, people pissed at ggg cuz of the floyd talk. he can tone it down a bit and it'd be good. like i said cool for dudes go h2h but dont want a floyd fan to call in and the show turns into a fcking ****storm lol. center it around mainly boxing topics not as much personal opinions on whether u like a fighter or not

this show should be positive dont let it turn south

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                Thanks Jas. But dont sell yourself short, you did great as well. SSM was working the boards like nothin too...

Comment

More on Max K this show plz.

Comment

Listening to episode 2 right now and, not surprisingly (being NSB and all), it sounds like a couple of drunk 'tards who don't know WTF they're talking about.

Wow. Mexicans vs. Cubans. Nothing says intelligence quite like nationalism.

Other things I've learned thus far : Canelo has had 52 fights, Maidana is going to beat Mayweather, British boxing fans are all ******, Herrera clearly whipped Garcia's ass, Mikey Garcia ain't ****, and Antonio Margarito is super-human.

Thankful I missed this abysmal nonsense.

Comment

"When was the last time that Mayweather fought a KO puncher?"'

"Hatton! Ricky Hatton!"

I rest my case.

Comment

Working...
                      X