Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB BOXING SHOW LIVE RIGHT NOW!!! (Link to listen inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I might give it a shot on Skype if the show is running at a time I'm online.

Comment

Ey Jas you gotta get some structure bruh and tell them fuckin kids you run the show. Use the mute button and the ban button.

All that gay **** and trolling is not for me.

Comment

As mentioned in Item 2 at the beginning of this post, TalkShoe supports SIP-compliant Voice-over-IP (VoIP) callers. The calling address for Gizmo is 123@66.212.134.192; the calling address for SJphone and most other VoIP clients is 66.212.134.192. As far as we know, all ***8220;pure VoIP***8221; calls are totally free from anywhere on the planet to TalkShoe. Skype is not SIP-compliant but you can use SkypeOut to call 724-444-7444 (note: Skype charges for this).

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          show had no structure, i think one host needs to mute people when needed( which i dont mind doing), and prompt others to talk, and introuduce new callers, and have set out topics, and then like loadedwraps said - that h2h segment can be sorted out in the chat before they call in.
          how was it today? who do you think should host this **** ? lol

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
            how was it today? who do you think should host this **** ? lol
            hasnt been a show today, those 2 epis are from yday

i think host should be any1 who can mute and prompt peeps to talk and come with good topics..........................

Comment

SSM how come you didnt call in?

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                hasnt been a show today, those 2 epis are from yday

i think host should be any1 who can mute and prompt peeps to talk and come with good topics..........................
                oh both are from last night lol my bad. i dont care whos the host but yea it needs a lil more structure. its still funny as hell tho. listening to the 2nd one, jesus christ maidana beats floyd.. no wonder people were flippign out hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                  oh both are from last night lol my bad. i dont care whos the host but yea it needs a lil more structure. its still funny as hell tho. listening to the 2nd one, jesus christ maidana beats floyd.. no wonder people were flippign out hahahaha
                  everyone was bashing floyd and praising margarito, i kept trying to shout fk maragarito he is a cheat while i was half asleep

episode 2 is maidana prayer circle

Comment

I thought Golovkin did a good job of hosting until...well ah....he went left. But he recovered well

Comment

Good show. I enjoyed it for the most part. Bosshogg was was being a crazy chola like usual. Golovkin sounds like he's 5, but did contribute a good amount.

Good job guys. I'm hurting at work right now for staying up so late.

Comment

Working...
                      X