No announcement yet.

BS Radio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    The last one I listened to featured a bunch of guys slobbering over Broner for beating DeMarco, they were literally arguing that Broner was top 5 p4p
    oh god why the **** wasn't I on BoxingScene. Ugh.

Comment

I can host it myself depending on what it costs, what are the options? Assuming Golovkin doesn't have it set up yet.

Comment

try talkshoe. Thats what we use to do and it was free. IDK if it has changed but it shouldnt have.

I also know that talkshoe has a forum. IDK if the other shows do but talkshoe does. I say that because everyone doesnt have to call into the show. Just going on the forum while the show is going on is cool in itself. There were alot of people on the forum that never called in but could still speak on the subject or ask questions online that the host would then ask on the show. You could sign in as yourself or a guest

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          try talkshoe. Thats what we use to do and it was free. IDK if it has changed but it shouldnt have.

I also know that talkshoe has a forum. IDK if the other shows do but talkshoe does. I say that because everyone doesnt have to call into the show. Just going on the forum while the show is going on is cool in itself. There were alot of people on the forum that never called in but could still speak on the subject or ask questions online that the host would then ask on the show. You could sign in as yourself or a guest
          What were the complaints about talk shoe?

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post

Does it cost or is it free to host?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Does it cost or is it free to host?
              talkshoes free, golovkin lookin at it right now

Comment

whats the word knee grows??

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                  golovkins offline and im fallin asleep so tonight is not the night

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    talkshoes free, golovkin lookin at it right now
                    Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                    golovkin get at me, you have a talkshoes account or should I make one?

Comment

TalkShoe works perfectly!!

Comment

Working...
                      X