No announcement yet.

BS Radio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    well, I wanted to build aroud the model it sorta used to have with 1v1 debates between people with winners and virtual belt holders, to give larryx incentive to participate and own people like back in the day, but just with topics one must stick to, and do specials, and post fight specials and analyses, etc.
    lmao everyone talking and wanting larry to join in... forgive me cause i have been around for not even a year yet.. what did he used to say? sounds funny as ****

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
      lmao everyone talking and wanting larry to join in... forgive me cause i have been around for not even a year yet.. what did he used to say? sounds funny as ****

last i heard Larry on the radio, he was telling Burner (in his southern accent): 'id bench press yo sissy ass'

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
        There is an old one I saved to bump for times like this, now pay attention to the NSB recent threads because it might disappear fast after I bump it, but the old sessions are floating around. Here goes.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          last i heard Larry on the radio, he was telling Burner (in his southern accent): 'id bench press yo sissy ass'
          oh man.

We have to get this **** going so I can get drunk and call in

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            There is an old one I saved to bump for times like this, now pay attention to the NSB recent threads because it might disappear fast after I bump it, but the old sessions are floating around. Here goes.
            appreciate it man, im listening to it and am surprised. people actually calling in and having a good time. would you want larry to host this again?

Comment

Where are we at with this? Anybody working on it?

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                Where are we at with this? Anybody working on it?
                Golovkin is working on deciding a host

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  Golovkin is working on deciding a host
                  Ok, cool..

Comment

I'd be down to host/help out/talk $h!t if you guys need. I write articles for a couple of newspapers and websites in Vancouver and I also do stand up comedy. This seems like a good time hit me up

Comment

The last one I listened to featured a bunch of guys slobbering over Broner for beating DeMarco, they were literally arguing that Broner was top 5 p4p

Comment

Working...
                      X