Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Very misleading. Where did Cotto start fighting......140

Floyd......130

Cotto is undersized big time at Middleweight, just like Floyd is undersized big time to 154. Floyd fighting at Middleweight, against guys who are 170+ on fight night universally basically, would be like Cotto fighting Super Middleweights.

Cotto is around 160 on fight night or so, About 10 lbs bigger then Floyd is on fight night at the least.
    cotto has got some balls tho, gotta admit. if he beats martinez* **** would be legendary

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Mosley: In his prime, Shane was already at 147-154 while Floyd was at 135-140. When Floyd got to 147 in 2005-2006, Shane wanted absolutely nothing to do with that fight.

Martinez: Sergio Martinez is the Middleweight champion of the world. Floyd has no obligation to fight him.

People are just adding names to rewrite history.
      Just like you did!

Not until late 2005 did Floyd move up to fight Sharmba at WW while Mosley was fighting at 154. So you can skip that year. First half of 2006, Floyd fought Judah while Mosley fought at 154 TWICE (Vargas I & II).

before the July fight, Mosley said he was taking a vacation with Oscar BUT said that he was going back down to 147 after that and would be more than willing to take on Floyd, Cotto, and so on.

Sergio Martinez was going to come back down to where he had recently fought at which was 154. You know, where Floyd had fought BEFORE and AFTER being called out by Martinez. Martinez called him out a long time ago. Something like 2009/2010 where Martinez fought at 154 and then had just gone up to 160 but even in his 2nd fight with Williams, they fought at a CW Martinez came in at 157.5

Comment

Here is more facts.

Floyd Mayweather is NOT interested in a fight with Cotto 2007-12-16

http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweathe...beat-me--11721

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          ill read this article while im taking a ****
          That's exactly what I'm doing...

Comment

Originally posted by Beto El Lobo View Post
            That's exactly what I'm doing...

Me too lmao

Comment

what's new... that's fraud jr legacy. he'll be remembered as the best ducker of all time.

can you imagine 10 years from now, fraud will be remembered not only as the best ducker of all time but also the most boring fighter that ever laced a boxing glove.

he'll be the laughing stock of boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                Here is more facts.

Floyd Mayweather is NOT interested in a fight with Cotto 2007-12-16

http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweathe...beat-me--11721
                And someone else could post stuff where Manny was saying he wasn't interested in fighting Mosley or where Roach and all them only would fight Shane at 143.......

The fact is Floyd fought Cotto while he was #1 at 154, and not prime, but still good.

If you really believe Floyd and Arums relationship had zero to do with that fight not happening in 2007-2008, then you must be challenged.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                  cotto has got some balls tho, gotta admit. if he beats martinez* **** would be legendary
                  No doubt. If Cotto beats Martinez, he's a legit Hall of Fame fighter. Right now, he'll get in, but he's borderline in reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlast03 View Post
                    Mayweather misses eleven threatening opportunities to fight viable opponents (the most in boxing history) since 1999.POUND-FOR-POUND,
                    I was watching boxing in 1999 and I can say without a doubt that this is al. bullsh.t written by a hater who doesn't have a clue what he is talking about. It is not even worth a response.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X