Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: M. Herrera: I Made The Fight, I Beat Danny Garcia!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Herrera fought a lot better than Matthysse did against Danny. Matthysse hit the canvas and looked deformed after Danny whipped his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
      get out of my country bro
      You don't have a country! You just live here....

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Herrera fought a lot better than Matthysse did against Danny. Matthysse hit the canvas and looked deformed after Danny whipped his ass.
        I'll agree on that.

But Herrera also embarrassed Danny.

Comment

Broner is ****ing trash. He's the next Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
            Broner is ****ing trash. He's the next Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              Yeah he may have won on the cards but public opinion is what makes boxers stars and frankly he got booed in his "coming out as puerto rican" festival and he got his @ss kicked in the process. Danny was made to look like an amateur and anytime that happens belts change hands..Herrera lost this fight before he stepped in the ring so go ahead and say Garcia won..we all know what it is..straight jack move.

Comment

Danny Garcia pulled a Timothy Bradley win amirite?

Comment

Danny got his ass whooped and schooled. He looked embarrassed as **** before the decision was announced.

He's a better fighter than Broner though, who was maybe the biggest hype job I've ever witnessed.

Comment

Herrera is unwatchable. SHO got it right. MH lost. Danny will be in high profile fights at 147 win or lose. Herrera should fight Matthysse.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      Yeah he may have won on the cards but public opinion is what makes boxers stars and frankly he got booed in his "coming out as puerto rican" festival and he got his @ss kicked in the process. Danny was made to look like an amateur and anytime that happens belts change hands..Herrera lost this fight before he stepped in the ring so go ahead and say Garcia won..we all know what it is..straight jack move.
                      Public opinion doesn't count. All Danny has to do is beat another respectable fighter and you guys will like him again. Danny won, get over it.

Comment

Working...
                      X