No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Hints That He May Return on Mayweather-Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    this is what pacs coward ass shoulda been doin in the first place instead of filing lawsuits.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    hey man, whos the brawd? i would suck the shee1t outta that piece of a55555.....

Comment

I have never known a more disliked fighter than Khan and do you know what , I can't stand him, most fighters have some endearing features , he has none.
      They are trying their level best to keep this fool off the canvas so as to get the big Mayweather pay day and it stinks.Any one who knows anything about the fight game will know that the Khan's are one big Con, always have been, always will be. Mayweather would have fought Khan if he could have got away with it.This is all turning out to be bad news for our sport and the quicker Mayweather is out of the sport (if he chooses this easy defence/massive payday policy) the better.
      As for Khan just read the comments! as everyone, except it seems Steve Bunce(of all poeple!) is on to them!!
      And Floyd remember even Ali, who was so much superior to you was not bigger than the game.
      Last edited by thack; 03-16-2014, 09:07 PM.

Comment

This dude is a gnat on the ass of the sport of boxing. Just wish he'd shut up and fight...

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
          wow! another "hint"....i think the writer meant to say ****, not hint.
          its times like this when i stay indoors till the dust settles as i am english.
          and hes...well, yknow....its embarrassing.
          fackin loser.
          lmao this was pure gold. you made my day! i had a good chuckle over this!

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
            hey man, whos the brawd? i would suck the shee1t outta that piece of a55555.....
            Amber Heard. I recommend this movie she's in called 'The Informers' (2008).

Comment

Don't hold your breath khan fans. Khan is hunting a floyd fight but the most he can get out of this is a maidana rematch as the B side.

Comment

Working...
              X