Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Hints That He May Return on Mayweather-Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will laugh hard if they finally make the Khan Ortiz fight. Safest route for Khan and honestly would not be shocked if they pull it off

Comment

Talk about somebody "Just trying to stay relevant"

How about Khan just stfu and fight somebody .......

Comment

Kell Brook doesn't get mentioned for anything here, not even as an opponent for Khan, but he thinks he's a star. People ask to see you when you're a star and nobody seems to be asking.

Comment

This is both good and bad. Good that he will help sell the PPV better, but he'll end up making the same mistake over and over by looking past his opponent. He's simply fighting on the card with the intention of impressing Floyd with a statement performance, while looking past his opponent in the process.

Comment

this is what pacs coward ass shoulda been doin in the first place instead of filing lawsuits.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Khan u have begun to lower ur self respect by not licking Floyd asss but now you ve started to eat it ...
              Get ur self respect back, stop chasing p ussy Floyd all over town these days like a obsessed kid .. On another note, Floyd ppv no doubt f gonna bd very very bad for his fight, don't help him generate big numbers by u getting on undercard

Comment

A Mere Con indeed you are.. this is gone past embarrassing and is simply just sad.

Comment

Khan should tell Guerrero "Robert, come out, come out wherever you are" LOL

Comment

Kahn needs an opponent now ,its only about 7 week until Floyd fights. Hope he's in shape ,could be another F-UP night for him. You got to start studying opponent now.

Comment

wow! another "hint"....i think the writer meant to say ****, not hint.
                      its times like this when i stay indoors till the dust settles as i am english.
                      and hes...well, yknow....its embarrassing.
                      fackin loser.

Comment

Working...
                      X