Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nobody should ever fight in puerto rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

puerto rico a joke. everyone knows that.

Comment

"jerry rigging" scorecards is the future, deal with it

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
        Herrera made Danny fight his fight. That was the key for me. His jabs and occasional right hands were very clear. Danny landed a lot of left hooks to the body but Herrera is a tough dude
        Danny started to land those hooks to the body once he and his dad knew he should of been down on the scorecards by at least 5 rounds. How many times did we see garcia head snap back bc of those jabs hell I think he even hurt garcia in the 12th round

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
          maybe bc they had the judges paid off plus all the ricans chearing when nothing is landed. In mexico alot of the times when a fighter is robbed or is a close fight people at least boo the decision here they cheared this bull sht decision.

That actually pissed me off, I am not about to make generalizations about Puerto Rico but that was complete bull****. When Chavez fought Vera, the crowd was extremely pro Chavez at first but by the end of the fight when the robbery was announced they let him have it. During the Burns v. Beltran fight, the crowd also voiced their disapproval when their fighter was given the win in the form of a robbery. What fight were the Puerto Ricans watching?

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
            Germany is a tough place to win
            Germany is probably the most fair country nowadays. Sturm losing close fights that he didn't really lose - if Sturm fought out of PR, he'd be undefeated.

Comment

piece of shit place puerto rico is!

Comment

Working...
              X