• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DC Fight Fan View Post
    This is why you refuse to see through the bull****
    Check Bowe Vs Seldon

Comment

I would love to see the tape of him and haye sparring and i mean the full version not the edited version.

Comment

Originally posted by DC Fight Fan
        Some of you all are sheep......the right hand didn't even land and there is NO WAY that left hook had enough power to do that.

I don't think Scott could have won the fight by any means but I don't think Scott even tried.
        I take it youre still not a believer of Wilder's power? And even if you're not, these guys are heavyweights man.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Herrera vs Floyd sept 2014

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            I take it youre still not a believer of Wilder's power? And even if you're not, these guys are heavyweights man.

no doubt heavyweights have power, but history shows us there have been plenty of HW fights that have been fixed, and this one smells fishy, 2 friends same as the harrison vs haye that was fishy too not that harrison had a chance btw.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

Not sure where I said I didn't believe in Wilder's power. I think Wilder has plus power.

That is not the point.

Comment

that punch didn't land cleanly at all. I was hoping scott would go some rounds but he pretty much folded like a cheap tent. i'd like to give wilder credit but after watching the reply several times it's hard to. I like to give fighters the benefit of the doubt but scott looked to me like he was looking for a way out asap. he is done as a main event fighter. after the glazkov performance he looked like a decent fighter but how things have changed. shades of bruce seldon right there...

Comment

Herrera vs. Mayweather

Comment

Scott has no heart; this result is hardly unexpected

Comment

Originally posted by ihatebobarum View Post
                      I would love to see the tape of him and haye sparring and i mean the full version not the edited version.
                      Haye battered him. So did Wlad. Wilder is one dimensional

Comment

Working...
                      X