No announcement yet.

in 12 hours time, Deontay Wilder becomes "legit"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    You were the one that said he needs to fight a top 25 guys, I called you, when you get called you show your card. You were the one making a claim not me, I asked you to prove your knowledge~

You threw your cards in the middle and ran away after I pulled your card.

I said Scott wasn't going to win because he was going to give Wilder time and space, which is exactly what happened it only took 2 punches to end it and they landed.
    I meant what I said. Scott was a bum and I said it before the fight and am saying it now. He had faced nobody and beat nobody to make this a meaningful fight.

In the end, nobody on here will really know if Scott layed down or not but the fact of the matter is that the left barely landed and the right missed altogether.

If in fact Scott can't take a slapping left hook from Wilder he deserved to get stopped and look even more pathetinc than we even previously thought anyways.

A friend took a dive after throwing no punches as far as I'm concerned.

You can keep being excited and I will wait until he faces somebody with a pulse.

Good day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      I meant what I said. Scott was a bum and I said it before the fight and am saying it now. He had faced nobody and beat nobody to make this a meaningful fight.

In the end, nobody on here will really know if Scott layed down or not but the fact of the matter is that the left barely landed and the right missed altogether.

If in fact Scott can't take a slapping left hook from Wilder he deserved to get stopped and look even more pathetinc than we even previously thought anyways.

A friend took a dive after throwing no punches as far as I'm concerned.

You can keep being excited and I will wait until he faces somebody with a pulse.

Good day.
      20/20 hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Scott should have beat Glazkov who is highly thought of and I am sure you think the world of~

A heavyweight with true power does not need to land clean pretty shots to hurt someone and both those punches landed so whether he make Scott say **** this or he was hurt both are legitimate.

Comment

• Hindsight? What about foresight? You know, the group that was saying Scott would lay down the moment he got touched?

Comment

• Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
          Hindsight? What about foresight? You know, the group that was saying Scott would lay down the moment he got touched?
          Because a wild ass guess is not foresight, even if it comes to pass exactly like that.

Comment

20/20 hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Scott should have beat Glazkov who is highly thought of and I am sure you think the world of~

A heavyweight with true power does not need to land clean pretty shots to hurt someone and both those punches landed so whether he make Scott say **** this or he was hurt both are legitimate.
            20/20? I flat out said he was a complete bum before the fight. Go check.

Comment

20/20? I flat out said he was a complete bum before the fight. Go check.
              Like I said a wild ass guess is not something special, I thought Wilder was going to win also and stop him.

You didn't break anything down you just made a claim that happened to come through, and you were favoring the favorite so it is not like did anything special.

Wilder by early stoppage what a bold prediction~

Comment

Because a wild ass guess is not foresight, even if it comes to pass exactly like that.
                By that logic, hindsight isn't 20/20 and Jeff Goldblum is watching you poop. And Wilder isn't good at all, you're just guessing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                  By that logic, hindsight isn't 20/20 and Jeff Goldblum is watching you poop. And Wilder isn't good at all, you're just guessing.
                  It is easy to say something simple and vague then have it come true, unless you really break it down it is rather meaningless.

Predict something in detail then maybe I would care.

Comment

Like I said a wild ass guess is not something special, I thought Wilder was going to win also and stop him.

You didn't break anything down you just made a claim that happened to come through, and you were favoring the favorite so it is not like did anything special.

Wilder by early stoppage what a bold prediction~
                    No, I said Scott was a bum and is just another crap test for a fighter who fights a bunch of nobodies with no real skills. That was before the fight so that wasn't 20/20 vision after the fact, I said it before hand. I didn't make a prediction how it would end so you must have me confused with somebody else.

Wilder is still untested. Period. Move on.

Comment

No, I said Scott was a bum and is just another crap test for a fighter who fights a bunch of nobodies with no real skills. That was before the fight so that wasn't 20/20 vision after the fact, I said it before hand. I didn't make a prediction how it would end so you must have me confused with somebody else.

Wilder is still untested. Period. Move on.
                      That is not saying anything~ there is no real insight there just a claim you made that came true.

Thanks for proving my point~

Comment

Working...
                      X