Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny's team talks too much and begin to expose him what the hell

Comment

• Originally posted by Le samouraï View Post
      Look! A guy with a ****load of posts and he's still in the red. You know he must really suck as a poster, then.

Oh, so what was your prediction for Floyd vs Maidana then? That Floyd would lose 3-5 rounds?
      Rep means nothing here when tards are all green from circling jerking giving each other green k in their "green k" thread so miss me with that.

Maidana will lose again. Nuff said

Comment

• Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
        Manny's team talks too much and begin to expose him what the hell

Comment

• Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
          Not really considering pac fans red k every thing that talks about their god

This site should get rid of karma. Then we'll see who's opinion really matters most on here
          I hope you're not trying to convince anyone you're a good poster either.

Any poster that uses "Páctard" or "Flömo" is by definition a worthless poster. The good posters know that. You guys are just as worthless as one another and are simply a nuisance to the forum. What we should do is have a separate forum for you bickering little children to smear shít in while the real boxing fans can discuss things properly elsewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            You mad. Y'all terds and your god continues to get exposed

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
              Rep means nothing here when tards are all green from circling jerking giving each other green k in their "green k" thread so miss me with that.

Maidana will lose again. Nuff said
              Wow, I was so wrong! What an excellent poster. Dodged my question and everything. You're not a serious fan. Get the fúck out of here.

Comment

Any poster that uses "Páctard" or "Flömo" is by definition a worthless poster. The good posters know that. You guys are just as worthless as one another and are simply a nuisance to the forum. What we should do is have a separate forum for you bickering little children to smear shít in while the real boxing fans can discuss things properly elsewhere.
                Originally posted by Le samouraï View Post
                "Smh" is really so fúcking overplayed. People add it to their posts like it somehow adds credence to what they're saying itself.
                ^^^^

This was your first in this thread

Sit down somewhere

Comment

Any poster that uses "*******" or "*****" is by definition a worthless poster. The good posters know that. You guys are just as worthless as one another and are simply a nuisance to the forum. What we should do is have a separate forum for you bickering little children to smear shít in while the real boxing fans can discuss things properly elsewhere.

Or better yet anyone who tries to come up with an excuse for pac after members and ex-member of his own team expose him for ducking.

Just zip it abd take your cape off

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
                    You mad. Y'all terds and your god continues to get exposed
                    Floyd just went life and death with Madonna, and I'm mad?

I've seen you posting here. The butt hurt is spewing out of your mouth. "I don't care about red K."

Well good. I'm glad you don't because you have been here for 4 years and your still in red. Your opinion is worth next to nothing. I never see you on the FNF threads or any other RBR thread come to think of it.

Just Floyd and Manny threads. Amazing

Comment

• Yeah, 50 cent claimed he got tired of Floyd ducking Pacquiao. Hehe... Who am I going to believe, Ariza or Floyd's ex-best friend? Money Mayweather had four years to make the superfight worth astronomical sums of money. Riight..... hehe..

Comment

Working...
                      X