No announcement yet.

An Interview With Danny Garcia Speaking Spanish

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Paulie Malignaggi speaks better Spanish than Danny.

A la verga! Paulie se acaba de ganar un chingo de puntos a favor

Comment

His Spanish isn't too bad, but what's the deal with the Lady Gaga glasses?

Comment

wow pure comedy!

Comment

His Spanish is cringe worthy, but I understand why. Living in Philly, a lot of parents talk to their kids in Spanish but the kids respond in English.

We watched this video in the barber shop today and were cracking up, he's trying, that's all I can say.

Comment

I give the guy some credit he's trying at least there is nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
              I give the guy some credit he's trying at least there is nothing wrong with that.
              Its that forced delivery that makes him sound ungenuine like GBP hired someone to teach him.. and to those saying he picked up english first is wrong you learn the language of your fathers first as it is all you hear he himself un thought himself as he grew up

Comment

List of people that speak better Spanish than Danny Garcia:

Jimmy Lennon Jr.
                Evgeny Gradovich
                Paulie Malignaggi
                Adrien Broner after Maidana

Anyone else?

Comment

Si si si si que no lmao

Comment

Damn that was cringe-worthy and hilarious. Listening to him made me realize that my spanish isn't as bad as I thought lol. I can definitely empathize with him though. Although he didn't pick it up with his family, didn't he learn Spanish at school? At least he put himself in that position, which should be commended.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      Damn that was cringe-worthy and hilarious. Listening to him made me realize that my spanish isn't as bad as I thought lol. I can definitely empathize with him though. Although he didn't pick it up with his family, didn't he learn Spanish at school? At least he put himself in that position, which should be commended.
                      Like many of the younger Latinos growing up in America, he can understand Spanish well but he doesn't speak it well. i think like someone else mentioned his parents spoke to him in Spanish but he probably answered them in English.

Im still laughing when he said etoy LITO instead of estoy LISTO

Comment

Working...
                      X