No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury-Chisora Rematch is Approved By British Board

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury-Chisora Rematch is Approved By British Board

The BBBoC have approved a request to put the British title on the line for a rematch between Tyson Fury and Dereck Chisora. Frank Warren has put in a request to stage a showdown between the two, date and venue to be decided, the Board will serve up the Lonsdale belt and the fighters should serve up a potentially brilliant domestic title fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

This is a fight that I really look forward to!

Comment

underrated fight of 2014, i really want to see this

Comment

A motivated and in shape Chisora stops Fury in my opinion!looking forward to this fight...

Comment

Doesn't mean the fight is happening. But there's hope. I want to see this.

Comment

These two are beyond fighting for the lonsdale belt imo

Comment

The second cant be any worse than the first,o wait... If Fury realises Chisora poses a threat this time,he'll just tie his arms up and clinch for the full 12 rounds this time.horrible clinch fest first time around with the two of them, hugging for the final third of the fight.the pair of them completely gassed out falling on each other,like they needed to sleep on their mummies.

Comment

Hopefully they BOTH come into this fight in 100% proper shape. Chisora has been in fine form lately but still a little on the burly side. Fury, well we all know how he looked in his last bout and the fact that he was said to be double digits overweight in comparison to his normal fighting weight.

Comment

I like the idea of a rematch. both have more experience... not sure who I would pick to win...

Comment

Working...
                  X