No announcement yet.

Broner is finished

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
    I bet Broner fights Miguel Vasquez at 140 may 3rd i just have a feeling hes gonna make someone come up to 140 to face him not face some guy that regularly fights at 140
    Vasquez would box Broner's ears off

Comment

I'm hoping he can come back. He's got talent, he just needs to move on his feet and move his head. He doesn't have the power to stand toe to toe at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Xpert View Post
        First off, those who in any way bash him for the Malignaggi fight should just stop watching boxing, Broner was moving two weightclasses up and Malignaggi is experienced at fighting good opponents, I expected Paulie to win so the fact that Broner even won a close decision is impressive to me.

However, he won't become anything great. He lost to De Leon but got the decision, he won a close fight against Malignaggi (it takes an okay fighter to beat Malignaggi but a great fighter don't fight a close match against Malignaggi) and he lost to the fairly average Maidana.

Mayweather will beat Maidana easily now and there won't be a Broner-Maidana rematch and Broner will have a very hard time moving back down two weight classes.

His only hope is to beat a good opponent May 3rd, but we all know he will probably end up against a nobody.

Broner is finished... Do you see any ways in which he can resurrect his career?
        Malignaggi had previously been destroyed by Hatton and Kahn. If Broner was elite class he would have done the same or better. People know where the **** the bar has been set. "Stop watching boxing?" That's some loud, stupid ass talk. Careful who's listening, potna.

Comment

He'll be a decent little gatekeeper like Berto imo...which is fine he's still entertaining when he gets folded

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
            Says everything about boxing and its fans, 1 loss and youre finished. Then you complain that Floyd only cares about his "0".
            After 17-18 years of exceptional performance do you really think the community would regard Floyd Mayweather as being "done" after one loss?? C'mon now.

Comment

Broner is one of the worst hype jobs the sport has ever seen.

Comment

Broner is a delusional floyd fanboy. When floyd beats Maidana, broner be like, 'Now I avenged my loss'

Comment

I don't think Broner is finished at all. If he humbles himself and learns to take the sport more seriously and his opponents on a world class level, he can make some noise.

Comment

Working...
                  X