Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: No Garcia-Gamboa - Who The F*** is Gamboa?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    lol Maybe it is a Caribbean thing...I dunno. But, man, if you ever saw any footage of those guys in Havana at "La Esquina Caliente" "talking" baseball, you might change your stance. It's like they think the guy that screams the loudest wins the argument. Come to think of it...kind of like here.
    Well I will give you guys that title for fastest talkers. I live in Miami and speak fluent Spanish and sometimes I don't understand what people are saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Well I will give you guys that title for fastest talkers. I live in Miami and speak fluent Spanish and sometimes I don't understand what people are saying.
      Neither do I. lol But a lot of it has to do with accent. Some of those cats use a very heavy accent that's tough to understand. I helped a cousin of mine with a steel job out in Vegas a couple of years ago. He owns the company. I made friends with some of his Mexican employees. I couldn't understand half of what they said. lol It's no different with English speakers. Ever try talking to someone fresh from Ireland? lol

Comment

• Now Gamboa fans are defending this dude, and even quoting him.

Why the change of heart Bob and Gamboa fans?

Comment

Working...
        X