No announcement yet.

So sick of people buying into hype and falling for the B.S

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
    Why would Floyd vs the UK Hopeful be a poor matchup?
    Have you seen Khan recently?

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
      Why would Floyd vs the UK Hopeful be a poor matchup?
      Because Khan looked **** in his last fight. I don't think you'll find any Khan fans denying that.

BUT.....give the horrendous choice of Khan or Maidana....I would think most who know something about boxing would like to see Mayweather face a different style.

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
        I dont see your point because I dont agree. Also, I think you are hopelessly biased. You are backing Khan because he's from your neck of the woods, whereas I am backing Maidana because of his improving form and ever present heart and ferocity.
        No I'm backing Khan because he has a style that Mayweather hasn't faced before or in a long time.

If the choice was Pacquiao, Lara, Martinez or Khan then Khan would be my last choice. But it wasn't. It was Maidana or Khan.

And I don't want to see Mayweather pot-shotting another brainless zombie for 12 rounds.

Comment

• Khan beat a guy who just drew with Shawn Porter. In fact, if you watch the fight, he probably beat Porter. But I do agree, Maidana for most of the fans, due to the Broner beat down, definitely makes more sense.

I just don't think Khan actually looked that bad in his last fight. He clearly beat, a very good fighter. Diaz has been on a streak, and his performance against Shawn Porter shows how good he is. The mexican old man PED revival is a very real thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            All these threads, "what if maidana does this, what if he does that, can he win if he does that?"

No.

No, no no no no no no.

how many time, no

This is a mismatch, you KNOW it is, he isn't going to win, he isn't going to drop floyd, he isn't going to do ****

stop asking silly questions!!!
            Instead of a question, here's a statement we've heard many times: "Anything can happen in boxing."

Comment

• This fight will be similar to the Cotto fight, I believe Maidana will have a Mosley moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
                Name 10 fighters ahead of him then
                Let's be honest, Maidana is where he is because he beat the hyped up Broner who just moved up several division and had trouble against Paulie.

1 - Floyd Mayweather Jr.
                2 - Tim Bradley
                3 - Juan Manuel Marquez
                4 - Manny Pacquiao
                5 - Kell Brook
                6 - Robert Guerrero
                7 - Shawn Porter
                8 - Keith Thurman
                9 - Paulie Malignaggi
                10 - Maidana
                11 - Broner

http://ring tv .craveonline.com/ratings/welterweight

Last edited by ADP02; 03-15-2014, 11:27 AM.

Comment

• Maidana should be a 100-1 underdog.

khan has a chance because of his great skills, smarts, and iron chin. He has the fighting intelligence of Pernell Whitaker, the crisp combination punching of Joe Louis, the defense of el radar Benitez, and the chin of Jake lamotta. He only loses when he gets robbed or the other guy gets lucky. He would have beaten Prescott and Garcia if they didn't punch him

Comment

Working...
                  X