No announcement yet.

So sick of people buying into hype and falling for the B.S

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    It's a **** fight. That's the point I've made quite succinctly actually.
    Have fun with Khan vs. Tba
    Last edited by Syf; 03-14-2014, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
      Have fun with Khan vs. Tba
      Khan vs Mayweather would have been **** too, better than Maidana-Mayweather but still a poor matchup. Why can't you Maidana-tards realise that?

Comment

Khan vs Mayweather would have been **** too, better than Maidana-Mayweather but still a poor matchup. Why can't you Maidana-tards realise that?
        Why would Floyd vs the UK Hopeful be a poor matchup?

Comment

• Originally posted by KJB View Post
          I'm sorry Floyd is so good that fighting top ten, prime welterweights counts as a cherrypick to you. It must burn you up that he really is that great.
          What makes Maidana a top 10 welterweight?

Comment

• Lets be honest here..

Maidana deserved the fight over Khan who has done nothing since being KTFO and stupidly dodged a very winnable Alexander fight

BUT Maidana is probably the easiest fight Floyd has had in ages.. His power is overated.. not exactly a big WW and will get out muscled by Floyd and it will be target practice for him. I could quite easily envisage a legit stoppage at last for Floyd.

Khan actually has world class hand speed and a good jab which could have given Floyd a few issues (Khan might win a couple earlier rounds)..

But still most likely Floyd catches him with shots he doesn't see and puts him on his ass multiple times.. i don't see a KO as Floyd rarely pushes to end fights

Comment

I dont see your point because I dont agree. Also, I think you are hopelessly biased. You are backing Khan because he's from your neck of the woods, whereas I am backing Maidana because of his improving form and ever present heart and ferocity.

Comparing recent forms of both fighters, Maidana is the better fighter now. Additionally.. Khan gets walked down and stopped by Floyd..Maidana wont turtle up or make it a track meet first time he's tagged with a good shot.

oh.... and have fun with Khan vs Tba.

Comment

• Originally posted by AntDawg View Post
                What makes Maidana a top 10 welterweight?
                Name 10 fighters ahead of him then

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
                  Name 10 fighters ahead of him then
                  Maidana is top 5 at least.

Pac
                  Bradley
                  Marquez
                  ??

Comment

• Mayeather Destroys Maidana with a Body Shot, but Maidana has his moments early - writing is on the wall. I like Marcos, and I wish he can miraculously pull off an upset and Knock Floyd out, but that is very unlikely. Lets hope the fight still happens, bcause if FLoyd is guilty of the assault and kidnapping, then its "bend over for Bubbah" time in Jail for floyd

Comment

• I feel the same way Earl but most people are idiots and get caught up in the spin and end up buying this fight allowing Floyd to continue to get by fighting weaker opponents

Comment

Working...
                      X