So sick of people buying into hype and falling for the B.S

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Yep but Marcos Miadana and Robert Guerrero are relevant
    AT ww, they are both far more relevant than Amir. If this was JWW you'd have a valid arguement.

Comment

Yep but Marcos Miadana and Robert Guerrero are relevant
      It's a unification fight. They have these in boxing eh?

I'm not the one crying over Amir Khan not getting a Floyd fight

Comment

• We were talking about Pacquiao not being relevant but you start talking about Khan? What kind of deflection is that.

Floyd fangirls even argue like Floyd

Comment

We were talking about Pacquiao not being relevant but you start talking about Khan? What kind of deflection is that.

Floyd fangirls even argue like Floyd
          Just proving that whatever point you're trying to make about Maidana/Mayweather holds little to no value.

Comment

• Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
            Just proving that whatever point you're trying to make about Maidana/Mayweather holds little to no value.
            It's a **** fight. That's the point I've made quite succinctly actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Wasn't it about buying a Floyd or Manny fight?

Some people like action. Idk
              Why buy the Manny fight then?

Manny vs bradley was boring as ****.

You about to get part 2 of that...

Bradley P4P #3? You must have Nonito and Viloria on your list too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                Why buy the Manny fight then?

Manny vs bradley was boring as ****.

You about to get part 2 of that...

Bradley P4P #3? You must have Nonito and Viloria on your list too.
                This is where the manny fans and the floyd haters are being so disingenuous. Yes tim is a top 5 p4p fighter. But we all saw the 1st fight. It was a boring, clear win for manny. The only reason there is a rematch is because of 2 terrible scorecards. The same fans like Beercules who claimed fix now suddenly see this fight as some epic rematch.

I will concede that if Tim's ankle may have had something to do with the lack of action and if he is 100% over that injury maybe the fight plays out differently. But I doubt it.

Comment

It's a **** fight. That's the point I've made quite succinctly actually.
                  and Mayweather sitting on the outside and potshooting Manny would be a great fight for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Right, there is nothing Maidana can do to win, this is a cherrypick as usual and easy money for Floyd.......its a thoroughly uninteresting fight.
                    This is exactly why i dont watch gayweather fights !

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      This is where the manny fans and the floyd haters are being so disingenuous. Yes tim is a top 5 p4p fighter. But we all saw the 1st fight. It was a boring, clear win for manny. The only reason there is a rematch is because of 2 terrible scorecards. The same fans like Beercules who claimed fix now suddenly see this fight as some epic rematch.

I will concede that if Tim's ankle may have had something to do with the lack of action and if he is 100% over that injury maybe the fight plays out differently. But I doubt it.
                      Are you capable of anything except licking floyds farter? Its a solid and consistent daily slog for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X