Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's got a punchers chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Yeah, and in 3 different weight classes you could only find two damn names who weren't mismatches. Then you started reaching for some 160 pounders.

Junior Dong thinks every Floyd fan is a racist or a "bumsniff." I don't think anyone takes him seriously at this point.
      Well in your case, you are racist and you are a bumsniff so I dont have to 'think' anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Well it means you were agreeing with my post and if you were agreeing with my post it contradicts you're other posts.

So are you picking Maidana or have you finally realised you have to pick against Mayweather if you're going to claim he cherry picks fights?
        I still am not getting how I contradicted my last post from what you're saying. You still haven't explained that.

Comment

• There's nothing in Floyd-Maidana fight to be excited about. We all know the outcome of the fight gonna be. If cotto and canelo failed against floyd, how can anybody think that maidana has a chance? Maidana doesnt fair well against mobile fighters (eg alexander and khan). He had success against broner because the latter opted to engage toe to toe. He didnt use his legs much for unknown reason. This fight is just another fight that I can live without. FLOYDCOTT everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Martinez fight would have been at 154 if Mayweather had taken it when it was a hot fight but he rarely does so...

Mayweather is the P4P No1 so why should there be more than 3 people that would give him a real challenge?

A past prime Cotto busted his nose so there'd probably be more guys who wouldn't be "mismatches"
            Pacquiao was outboxed and then KTFO by a 39 and 41 year old Marquez. But the Mayweather fight isn't a mismatch?

Comment

• Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
              Pacquiao was outboxed and then KTFO by a 39 and 41 year old Marquez. But the Mayweather fight isn't a mismatch?

As opposed to Marcos Maidana?

Who got his ass kicked by Devon Alexander lol

Comment

As opposed to Marcos Maidana?

Who got his ass kicked by Devon Alexander lol
                Both mismatches.

Comment

Both mismatches.
                  One is clearly the better fight. Stop playing dumb.

Comment

One is clearly the better fight. Stop playing dumb.
                    The only ones that are dumb are the ones acting like that fight is still relevant.

I'm going by the thread's theme. and the Bullshyt hype that would involve the stale mayweather/pacquiao fight would far far far outweigh any BS that this fight would try and sell. It'd be Lewis/Tyson all over again, probably more

Comment

The only ones that are dumb are the ones acting like that fight is still relevant.

I'm going by the thread's theme. and the Bullshyt hype that would involve the stale mayweather/pacquiao fight would far far far outweigh any BS that this fight would try and sell. It'd be Lewis/Tyson all over again, probably more
                      Yep but Marcos Miadana and Robert Guerrero are relevant

Comment

Working...
                      X