No announcement yet.

So sick of people buying into hype and falling for the B.S

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
    Absolutely. And here's the thing. Had he picked Khan, they would have supported Khan up until the fight. Then Khan gets whitewashed by a 37 year old and they diss him for even fighting Khan in the first place. What is going to be even funnier is when Khan fights again and looks like crap.

I think you misunderstand my "agenda"

First of Khan is finished, i don't rate him and i'm glad he's not in this fight because he'd get embarrased bad.

Also i'm not blaming floyd for taking this fight, it makes sense

All i'm saying is the maidana fands and floyd haters need to stfu about him having a chance, because he doesnt

Comment

• The books would back Earl Hickey's assessment.

Floyd is such a huge favorite now a bet isn't even worth it.

These guys don't make billions backing losers.

Odds are sky high.

I am still hopeful for excitement in the first couple of rounds.

Comment

• we all know this would be earl and his khunt friends if floyd was fighting khan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          I think you misunderstand my "agenda"

First of Khan is finished, i don't rate him and i'm glad he's not in this fight because he'd get embarrased bad.

Also i'm not blaming floyd for taking this fight, it makes sense

All i'm saying is the maidana fands and floyd haters need to stfu about him having a chance, because he doesnt
          we don't believe you you need more people

Comment

All these threads, "what if maidana does this, what if he does that, can he win if he does that?"

No.

No, no no no no no no.

how many time, no

This is a mismatch, you KNOW it is, he isn't going to win, he isn't going to drop floyd, he isn't going to do ****

stop asking silly questions!!!
            Just stop. All these what ifs are what make boxing exciting, othewise why do you watch? Anything can happen inside the ring, odds, talent, skill, conditioning, and experience aside, and that's why we (true fans of the sport), watch, and will watch.

Comment

• It is a mismatch but what makes this fight great is that Maidana can eat punches all night and all he needs to do is land one or two shots and he can change the fight.

Comment

• This.

Maidana will look like slow-motion playback of him punching underwater against Floyd. This will be the easiest fight Floyd has had since Carlos ****in Baldomir.

I'm glad Maidana is getting his money and ****, but people actually discussing this fight.... jesus.

Comment

• Maidana won't win a round.. Khan wouldn't given Mayweather some early troubles.

Comment

All these threads, "what if maidana does this, what if he does that, can he win if he does that?"

No.

No, no no no no no no.

how many time, no

This is a mismatch, you KNOW it is, he isn't going to win, he isn't going to drop floyd, he isn't going to do ****

stop asking silly questions!!!
                    yup. there is absolutely nothing interesting about this fight. Floyd isn't coming off a layoff, he hasn't lost his last fight, he's not getting dropped in fights, he's at the top of the game and Maidana got thoroughly outclassed by Alexander...this fight is as predictable as can be.

Stylistically speaking, Khan would've been more interesting coming off a long layoff. Maidana did deserve it more on paper tho, done more lately than Amir.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      Just stop. All these what ifs are what make boxing exciting, othewise why do you watch? Anything can happen inside the ring, odds, talent, skill, conditioning, and experience aside, and that's why we (true fans of the sport), watch, and will watch.
                      Yeah, what ifs don't make boxing exciting at all. What if's are used to justify mismatches maybe. There are exciting fighters and then there are not. A non exciting fighter can make up for that by challenging the best the sport has to offer in and around his weight class.

The what if is used to describe most Floyd and Pacman opponents because they're there to make the promoter money based on star status. Gatti/Ward made shameful money while providing one of the greatest trillogies of modern day boxing. No what if needed. Just some popcorn, beer and a tv.

Comment

Working...
                      X