No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Brings Miguel Cotto's Demands To Light

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
    Cotto is right to make those demands. Everyone in this sport knows Martinez is a paper champion. He's been fighting lawnmower men and eastern-European goat farmers for the past 4 years and the two times he stepped up, he got dominated by Chavez and robbed Murray.

He sickens me.
    This is a joke right? Paper champion? Dominated by Chavez? I'm Ron Burgundy?

Comment

So insignificant its dumb. Cotto has always had that attitude. Very arrogant.

But **** it , War Cotto!!!

Comment

Originally posted by the smash View Post
        cotto is right to make those demands. Everyone in this sport knows martinez is a paper champion. He's been fighting lawnmower men and eastern-european goat farmers for the past 4 years and the two times he stepped up, he got dominated by chavez and robbed murray.

He sickens me.
        change your sig sergio already whooped that as s. And you're delusional sergio never got dominated by bum jr,stfu

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
          he sickens you but you have chavez jr. for your avatar?

such shameful irony.
          Chavez has fought everybody there is to fight. He's going to get it on with the runaway train Golovkin in the summer, because that's the type of champion he is.

What's Martinez doing? He's fighting a guy who is best at 140lbs. What about Martinez last fight? That's right, he fought a guy who is a back-up dancer for One Direction and got knocked on his ass, before the judges saved him.

Fuck Martinez.

He is one big piece of chicken shit.

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
            You answered the 100 million dollar question right there.. Cotto has fought bigger fighters than Martinez and has fared well. I see no problem with Cotto going up against a small MW in Martinez and whopping that a$$..

PRPP
            margarito whooped cottos ass, and there is no proof he cheated. thats just the cotto fan boys saying about the mosley ****.

regardless, imagine a margarito who has footwork, speed, and power in both hands. a slow margarito demolished cotto, picture a better won beating that ass.

in other words think of trout with power in both hands.

Comment

Originally posted by aces725 View Post
              Sergio stop ****ing crying .. You a middleweight on your always demanding to fight smaller fighters .. Cotto doesn't belong at 160 let alone 154 so just shut da **** up and get paid .. Because in the end that's why your fighting him right?
              Name the "smaller" fighters sergio has fought...Sergio was a 54 lber who took on the MW champion on short notice. My memory serves me right he fought...cintron...pavlik...williams...chavez jr...Maklin...barker...dzinzurik...& murray. ALL who are listed bigger than martinez w/ the exception of Macklin who is the same size but is a natural MW. gtfohwtbs. If floyd & pacquio & cotto or Canello or anybody else campaigns at one of the two weight classes he rules. He should be able to challenge them. especially if they are the money men in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                why would i be joking?

how big of a douche bag do you have to be to force the sitting champion to come first when you are the challenger?

dont you have a honest objective unbiased bone in your body when it comes to puerto rican fighters?
                Either your 17 yrs old or you have no idea how this thing works. Listen I
                don't have the time you require to catch you up to this thing we call "The Business of Boxing." If you don't like Cotto anymore because he made a business decision that will benefit him and his family then in my eyes you're
                a fair weathered fan and you were never a real Cotto fan to begin with..IMO

PRPP

Comment

A rejuvenated Cotto lost to a decent prizefighter in Austin Trout.
                  A healthy Sergio will dominate Cotto, especially in the later frames where Miguel is known to tire.

After that loss Alvarez will complete the Cotto losing streak and initiate his career endgame.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                    margarito whooped cottos ass, and there is no proof he cheated. thats just the cotto fan boys saying about the mosley ****.

regardless, imagine a margarito who has footwork, speed, and power in both hands. a slow margarito demolished cotto, picture a better won beating that ass.

in other words think of trout with power in both hands.
                    Your a ***ing idiot like that avatar on your profile.. Next

PRPP

Comment

3 demands. Poor Sergio Pussy.

Comment

Working...
                      X