Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Brings Miguel Cotto's Demands To Light

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was going for cotto but i changed my mind due to cotto's disrespectful terms of wanting to go first.

how freaking conceited can you be to want to walk last when you are not the champion?

very disrespectful and douche baggy move by Cotto.

I hope Sergio knocks his cropped eye brows off his face.

I hate it when conceited boxers disrespect boxing tradition like that.

Comment

y sigue con las changerias.

Comment

Originally posted by aces725 View Post
        Sergio stop ****ing crying .. You a middleweight on your always demanding to fight smaller fighters .. Cotto doesn't belong at 160 let alone 154 so just shut da **** up and get paid .. Because in the end that's why your fighting him right?
        Martinez doesnt belong at 160 either and he only moved up because no one wanted to fight him at 154. Nice try though.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
          Martinez fought williams twice, pavlik, dzinzurik, barker, chavez jr, macklin, and even cintron was bigger then him and you say he calls out small fighters? why because you didnt want him whooping pacmans ass even though pac fought margarito who was also bigger then martinez. i can tell your new to the sport of boxing or you are just a pathetic human being suffering a lack of intelligence.
          You answered the 100 million dollar question right there.. Cotto has fought bigger fighters than Martinez and has fared well. I see no problem with Cotto going up against a small MW in Martinez and whopping that a$$..

PRPP

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
            i was going for cotto but i changed my mind due to cotto's disrespectful terms of wanting to go first.

how freaking conceited can you be to want to walk last when you are not the champion?

very disrespectful and douche baggy move by Cotto.

I hope Sergio knocks his cropped eye brows off his face.

I hate it when conceited boxers disrespect boxing tradition like that.
            your joking right?

PRPP

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
              your joking right?

PRPP
              why would i be joking?

how big of a douche bag do you have to be to force the sitting champion to come first when you are the challenger?

dont you have a honest objective unbiased bone in your body when it comes to puerto rican fighters?

Comment

Cotto is right to make those demands. Everyone in this sport knows Martinez is a paper champion. He's been fighting lawnmower men and eastern-European goat farmers for the past 4 years and the two times he stepped up, he got dominated by Chavez and robbed Murray.

He sickens me.

Comment

Cotto has never felt middleweight power like Martinez's. Martinez will probably sit down on his punches more to punish Cotto for his disrespect.

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
                    your joking right?

PRPP
                    ill bet all my points to you that sergio wins

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
                      Cotto is right to make those demands. Everyone in this sport knows Martinez is a paper champion. He's been fighting lawnmower men and eastern-European goat farmers for the past 4 years and the two times he stepped up, he got dominated by Chavez and robbed Murray.

He sickens me.
                      he sickens you but you have chavez jr. for your avatar?

such shameful irony.

Comment

Working...
                      X