Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recently Started Watching Boxing Your Thoughts On The Oscar-Floyd Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kamran1 View Post
    Don't see how you can give Oscar any less then 5 rounds when he dominated all the middle rounds
    You sure you were watching the fight or what? how can you say he dominated the middle rounds when he clearly didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
      I apologise for being a narky a**hole, but in all seriousness this **** needs to stop. The commentary in that fight is in the top ten for disgraceful sports broadcasting performances. The only thing that saved it was Kellerman taking his colleagues to task over their scoring and commentary when he had the final comments of the broadcast.

Again i will reiterate this, and i'm watching the fight in the background in HD as i speak, 9-3 Floyd is the CORRECT score, 8-4 is an ACCEPTABLE score. As soon as you go into 7-5 territory or lower i would say you don't have much idea on which criterion a match is judged under Queensberry rules.

I will add another thing. Oscar never pressed the action enough to even bring Floyd out of his shell. Floyd won that fight in cruise mode. He could have gone another 12 rds at the tempo the fight was fought at.
      lenard ellerbe is that you?

Comment

why would u watch the fight on an old vhs? u know the u can re-watch the fight on youtube right??

Comment

Bet you wouldn't be getting smart to my face like that would you??? Let's meet up and fight or are you going to duck me??
          You got a hyperbolic time chamber, I ain't fuckin' with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            You got a hyperbolic time chamber, I ain't fuckin' with you.
            dude just called u out online LOL..

Comment

Bet you wouldn't be getting smart to my face like that would you??? Let's meet up and fight or are you going to duck me??
              I hope you fight better than you judge fights or more than likely you will get your s**t pushed in
              Last edited by Rapid Counter; 03-13-2014, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                dude just called u out online LOL..
                Been here since 06 I got to say that's a first

Comment

My knowledge of the sport has come a long way in 6 months
                  Your posts suggest you know more about how to label floyd fans when logged on then you do about boxing. But each person is entitlted to their opinion.

As great as it is when boxing draws new fans, it would've been better if you had chosen to not get into the sport. The last thing NSB needs is another poster that logs on solely to criticize floyd fans.

Then again, your posts suggest you really are not a new fan who just picked up the sport 6 months ago.
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 03-11-2014, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    As a new fan to the sport, I'd be interested in your thoughts on Mayweather vs Castillo 1. It's easily accessible on YouTube. Come back with your score.
                    I remember thinking Oscar did well but seemed to fall behind late on. I think Cotto has more of a claim to winning than Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt.Pepper View Post
                      Cool story bro...

Oscar didn't dominate anything, at anytime in that fight.
                      Pretty much. Weird how people can be swayed by flashy combinations that hit shoulders, arms or nothing at all. This fight was no closer than 9-3.

Comment

Working...
                      X