Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recently Started Watching Boxing Your Thoughts On The Oscar-Floyd Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lot of Floyd nutriders in this thread I see if you score the middle rounds anyway other then Oscar your showing yourself up and that is a man with 6 months worth of knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Respectfully, if you just started watching boxing 6 months ago, how can you tell if ODH won the rounds or not? Do you know how to properly score a round?
      My knowledge of the sport has come a long way in 6 months

Comment

This guy made an alt just to try and crap on Floyd/Delahoya? Delahoya dominated the mid rounds?

Comment

Originally posted by Kamran1 View Post
          My knowledge of the sport has come a long way in 6 months
          He said he got a hyperbolic time chamber!

Comment

jus go on youtube, thats shts in hd. if you want 1080i, that's in the video trading block.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
              This guy made an alt just to try and crap on Floyd/Delahoya? Delahoya dominated the mid rounds?
              I said he was in control of the mid rounds and in particular dominated rounds 6 7 and 8 do you suggest otherwise

Comment

i'm pretty sure this fight was also fixed just like canelo-angulo. sparring session, floyd joins golden boy, makes them hundreds of millions of dollars. golden boy needs to be shut down for fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                  He said he got a hyperbolic time chamber!
                  Bet you wouldn't be getting smart to my face like that would you??? Let's meet up and fight or are you going to duck me??

Comment

Bet you wouldn't be getting smart to my face like that would you??? Let's meet up and fight or are you going to duck me??
                    Lol seriously...hurry up n get banned.

Comment

I said he was in control of the mid rounds and in particular dominated rounds 6 7 and 8 do you suggest otherwise
                      I'm watching them right now and to say he dominated those rounds is ******ed.

Comment

Working...
                      X