Erislandy Lara-Canelo is afraid of me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erislandy Lara-Canelo is afraid of me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StTmacl8EZc

I went from not caring about how this fight went down, to wanting Canelo to smash Lara. With that last comment I think Lara is being a little bit too disrespecfull. First of all, no one is afraid of a runner. Second of all, I see Canelo potentially dropping Lara if they fight. Lara is coming off as a bully or something to the extent and I wonder if he can even bully his target.

Doesn't Lara have a fight with that boring Mayweather promotions guy? He should worry about that for now.

Comment

Canelo destroys him.

Lara was getting beaten to death before he thumbed Angulo.

Comment

The confrontation was awkward, I assume most people in the conference room probably thought lara was asking for an autograph since they cant speak spanish

Comment

Swear he called out Lara during the post fight interview to then change his tune when Lara asked him for a fight to his face.

Comment

This was a lot more intriguing before Canelo clowned him yesterday.

He couldnt talk all this **** in person, but the second hes back on the internet...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Oh god, here come the Cubans....again....

Comment

So Canelo told him yes in private yes but in front of the lights b*tched out!!??? Pussy move much?

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                  Oh god, here come the Cubans....again....
                  Na, were good. I dont see anybody yet. Or smell any of their....cigars...yet.

Comment

Lara has no fans that's why canelo is not looking at him right now. Canelo's sights is set on the cotto-martinez winner. And you really think canelo is going to be scared of lara? dude went life and death with the guy canelo dominated?
                    Last edited by TRTboy; 03-09-2014, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X