No announcement yet.

Are you kidding me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    That could very well be the case. I'm not usually one to dwell on conspiracy theories but this fight was particularly suspect.
    It was definitely suspect, even trainers are chiming in about Angulo's lack of performance.

I think Team Angulo will have to try and do what Yoel Judah did and claim that Angulo had the flu or was sick.

Comment

Angulo is punching from the very first bell as if he was very scared that canelo would break like a glass. And so he certainly punched him with tenderly loving care.. Very funny!

Comment

Floyd Mayweather Sr on Angulo:

I just think that, he don't seem like he was throwing punches back to try to hurt the guy, to try to hurt Canelo. It seem like he was just taking punches man to me. It didn't seem like to me man, that he was trying to hit Canelo back hard at all. He wasn't coming on strong, he was just taking punches.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
          Floyd Mayweather Sr on Angulo:

http://i.imgur.com/YR2p0RM.png

JMM is in disbelief.

Marquez implying that Angulo "sold himself".

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post

JMM is in disbelief.

@ Marquez

The **** was crazy though. What bothered me is that he didn't seem to throw punches with intent to hurt. And Paulie was making me laugh too constantly saying, 'why isn't Angulo cutting off the ring?'

And then the stoppage @ the end was icing on the cake. Weeks normally doesn't even do **** like that.
            Last edited by radioraheem; 03-09-2014, 04:28 AM.

Comment

JMM is in disbelief.

can anyone translate it please?

lol I think Angulo is Samson, it's the hair cut which made him loose his strength

Comment

I've watched boxing for 20 years.

That was a rigged fight. Even total newcomers could see it. I had my 12 yr old cousin yelling at the TV at this WWE type ****.
                You have not watched boxing for 20years.

That first left hook knocked angulo silly and was trying to work but was having no success going backwards.

Did you not see angulo coming on stronger in the later rounds? was angulo only paid to take a beating in the beginning? idiot

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
                  can anyone translate it please?

lol I think Angulo is Samson, it's the hair cut which made him loose his strength
                  JMM doesn't want to believe that it was all planned implying that the signs are there.

Comment

Fight was fixed for sure...Angulo is capable of more than that.

All Angulo punches seemed slow as fuck and with no bad intention.

I hope they investigate this shit...Angulo sold himself this is disgusting.
                    Last edited by koolttt; 03-09-2014, 04:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dynomyte1444 View Post
                      You have not watched boxing for 20years.

That first left hook knocked angulo silly and was trying to work but was having no success going backwards.

Did you not see angulo coming on stronger in the later rounds? was angulo only paid to take a beating in the beginning? idiot
                      Yeah why don't you tell me about my life since you seem to know so much about it...fcking fool.

Angulo was only fighting on the back foot for the first half of the fight and then started pressing forwards in the second half.

Yeah no **** Angulo was coming on stronger. Then a Pay-Per-View main event gets stopped after a shot hits Angulo, but he is not wobbled or left defenseless by it. He was starting to bring it to Canelo and make him look bad so guess what... THEY FCKING STOPPED IT. Naive fck.

Comment

Working...
                      X