Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the Canelo haters still think Lara can beat him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    I'm a fan of both fighters and I'm still picking Lara to win. Anybody who uses the triangle theory cannot be taken seriously.
    Exactly. Lara, Angulo, and Canelo are all very different fighters.

Comment

I like Canelo. He fought very well and looks a lot healthier at this weight, but I don't think he'd beat Lara. Don't let Lara's odd sluggish performance fool you. He fights to the level of his opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
        Here a new and original thought that the majority of people can't comprehend:

Styles make fights
        Yeah, styles make fights. Lara is not Mayweather. He's very slick, but he's more hittable than Floyd and Canelo would catch him. I think Lara would beat him, but i wouldn't be surprised if Canelo beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          I don't give a **** if Lara wins or not. I'm a boxing fan and I want to see the #1 and #2 fighters in the division go at it like they should.

If you don't agree then go **** yourself.
          canelo haters, are upset at the truth?

Comment

Lara just crashed the Canelo post fight conference according to Twitter.

Also I don't think this fight tells us anything in regards to a Lara fight. I would lean towards Canelo if it ever happened though.

Comment

I want to see Canelo GGG.

Comment

Lara will schooled Canelo Floyd style !

Comment

Absolutely. Style make fights and I believe Lara beats him in similar fashion that Floyd did.

Lara Vs Canelo MUST happen.

Comment

if i was canelo i wouldnt waste my time with lara.

why would I when i have cotto vs sergio winner or GGG vs chave jr? i know TR vs GBP but i think that cold war is more of a pac/arum vs floyd thing. I think those fights can be made.

Beating lara does nothing for canelo legacy or money wise.

Comment

Working...
                    X