Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the Canelo haters still think Lara can beat him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who you hate or like has nothing to do with who is going to win a fight.

I'm gonna wait until the fight is announced and I make all my bets before I say anything because if there's one thing i learned it's that most people don't know **** about boxing and are easy money.

Comment

well

Lara beat Alfredo "El Perro" Angulo

Canelo beat Alfredo "Baby Punch" Angulo

Comment

Lara beats Trout more convincingly than Canelo did, and Canelo beats Angulo more convincingly than Lara did.

Comment

Canelo certainly has the ability to defeat Lara but yeah until the fight gets made not really worth making a fuss about the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
            Lara beats Trout more convincingly than Canelo did, and Canelo beats Angulo more convincingly than Lara did.
            Here a new and original thought that the majority of people can't comprehend:

Styles make fights

Comment

Canelo Lara would be a boring fight with Lara fighting too conservative just how canelo fought Floyd. Canelo beats him by decision. A better fight is canelo vs cotto

Comment

Canelo vs. Lara is the fight at 154. I'm sure we all want to see that fight happen soon. Canelo has his sights on the Cotto/Martinez winner though. He could fight Lara in July and the Cotto/Martinez winner in December but that's just wishful thinking imo.

Comment

Lara gets his ass beat...put your points up

Comment

Lara will avenge El Perro

Comment

Lara is so overrated. I hope they make this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X