Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carlos Molina Jailed Denied Release

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18 and 15 is not bad. I'm 32 and have dated 21 year olds I don't find that wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
      He's not a *** offender, he was just repeatedly holding and hugging the girl.
      lol he was probably mad and trying to fight her. But come on let him out so Charlo can punish him. #FreeMolina

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        Thanks for posting this. I knew better than to listen to these self righteous *******s who were crucifying Molina for stuff they didn't even know about. I'm not saying what he did was right, but it sounds like just a dumb mistake (which many do and get away with) he did as a youngster.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          Thanks for posting this. I knew better than to listen to these self righteous *******s who were crucifying Molina for stuff they didn't even know about. I'm not saying what he did was right, but it sounds like just a dumb mistake (which many do and get away with) he did as a youngster.
          happens to a lot of high school students mom gets upset calls cops on 18 year old and gets a case

Comment

A lot of people are over reacting because they either don't like Molina's style or they don't like Mexicans.

Come on. He was 18 and had *** with a 15/16 year old, their relationship probably went bad and she did some vindictive s**t by pressing charges.

Don't act like there's not millions of 18 year old seniors in high school right now f**kin' freshmen and sop****res. Carlos Molina is the devil though !

It sucks for Molina because I think he was going to make a career high purse of $275,000, and it sucks for Charlo because he is being robbed of his opportunity.

And then Carlos Molina might get deported because of this bulls**t when he clearly hasn't been hiding out.

All while a piece of s**t like Justin Bieber can do whatever he wants and not be deported because he is white. The U.S. does not have a problem with immigration, they have a problem with people being brown. People of color get deported every day for things far less than drinking and driving and resisting arrest like Justin Bieber.

Earlier I was thinking Molina was a rapist or something, but it looks like I jumped the gun. I feel bad for him now.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
              I know this is bad for Molina.. but great for boxing fans all around that aint gotta see him fight
              My thoughts exactly

Comment

Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
                A lot of people are over reacting because they either don't like Molina's style or they don't like Mexicans.

Come on. He was 18 and had *** with a 15/16 year old, their relationship probably went bad and she did some vindictive s**t by pressing charges.

Don't act like there's not millions of 18 year old seniors in high school right now f**kin' freshmen and sop****res. Carlos Molina is the devil though !

It sucks for Molina because I think he was going to make a career high purse of $275,000, and it sucks for Charlo because he is being robbed of his opportunity.

And then Carlos Molina might get deported because of this bulls**t when he clearly hasn't been hiding out.

All while a piece of s**t like Justin Bieber can do whatever he wants and not be deported because he is white. The U.S. does not have a problem with immigration, they have a problem with people being brown. People of color get deported every day for things far less than drinking and driving and resisting arrest like Justin Bieber.

Earlier I was thinking Molina was a rapist or something, but it looks like I jumped the gun. I feel bad for him now.
                Wow this clown is reaching.

Comment

If that article is true then it ain't as bad as what I thought it would be.Big loser in all this is Charlo trains his ass off for his first world title shot only for it too be called off 2 days out

Comment

Too bad Molina doesn't have the pull of a Mayweather, then he could've been out already and have whatever action taken against him after the fight. Crooked ass Nevada.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                      happens to a lot of high school students mom gets upset calls cops on 18 year old and gets a case
                      Slutty mom just mad cos her daughter's a slut.

Comment

Working...
                      X