Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carlos Molina Jailed Denied Release

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18 and 15 is not bad. I'm 32 and have dated 21 year olds I don't find that wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
      He's not a sex offender, he was just repeatedly holding and hugging the girl.
      lol he was probably mad and trying to fight her. But come on let him out so Charlo can punish him. #FreeMolina

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        Thanks for posting this. I knew better than to listen to these self righteous *******s who were crucifying Molina for stuff they didn't even know about. I'm not saying what he did was right, but it sounds like just a dumb mistake (which many do and get away with) he did as a youngster.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          Thanks for posting this. I knew better than to listen to these self righteous *******s who were crucifying Molina for stuff they didn't even know about. I'm not saying what he did was right, but it sounds like just a dumb mistake (which many do and get away with) he did as a youngster.
          happens to a lot of high school students mom gets upset calls cops on 18 year old and gets a case

Comment

A lot of people are over reacting because they either don't like Molina's style or they don't like Mexicans.

Come on. He was 18 and had sex with a 15/16 year old, their relationship probably went bad and she did some vindictive s**t by pressing charges.

Don't act like there's not millions of 18 year old seniors in high school right now f**kin' freshmen and sop****res. Carlos Molina is the devil though !

It sucks for Molina because I think he was going to make a career high purse of $275,000, and it sucks for Charlo because he is being robbed of his opportunity.

And then Carlos Molina might get deported because of this bulls**t when he clearly hasn't been hiding out.

All while a piece of s**t like Justin Bieber can do whatever he wants and not be deported because he is white. The U.S. does not have a problem with immigration, they have a problem with people being brown. People of color get deported every day for things far less than drinking and driving and resisting arrest like Justin Bieber.

Earlier I was thinking Molina was a rapist or something, but it looks like I jumped the gun. I feel bad for him now.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
              I know this is bad for Molina.. but great for boxing fans all around that aint gotta see him fight
              My thoughts exactly

Comment

Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
                A lot of people are over reacting because they either don't like Molina's style or they don't like Mexicans.

Come on. He was 18 and had sex with a 15/16 year old, their relationship probably went bad and she did some vindictive s**t by pressing charges.

Don't act like there's not millions of 18 year old seniors in high school right now f**kin' freshmen and sop****res. Carlos Molina is the devil though !

It sucks for Molina because I think he was going to make a career high purse of $275,000, and it sucks for Charlo because he is being robbed of his opportunity.

And then Carlos Molina might get deported because of this bulls**t when he clearly hasn't been hiding out.

All while a piece of s**t like Justin Bieber can do whatever he wants and not be deported because he is white. The U.S. does not have a problem with immigration, they have a problem with people being brown. People of color get deported every day for things far less than drinking and driving and resisting arrest like Justin Bieber.

Earlier I was thinking Molina was a rapist or something, but it looks like I jumped the gun. I feel bad for him now.
                Wow this clown is reaching.

Comment

If that article is true then it ain't as bad as what I thought it would be.Big loser in all this is Charlo trains his ass off for his first world title shot only for it too be called off 2 days out

Comment

Too bad Molina doesn't have the pull of a Mayweather, then he could've been out already and have whatever action taken against him after the fight. Crooked ass Nevada.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                      happens to a lot of high school students mom gets upset calls cops on 18 year old and gets a case
                      Slutty mom just mad cos her daughter's a slut.

Comment

Working...
                      X