Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Khan Maidana go at it again....do you see Khan pulling it off again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by buckfangs View Post
    this guy goes on a 3 fight win streak where he TKO's a fighter with 10 losses in a bull***** stoppage, goes life and death with a true light welterweight coming off the beating of his life, and over powers a small lightweight who just got exposed at 147, yet still managed to get hurt by him in the later rounds

this a new Maidana though, he'll give Floyd a hell of a fight and avenge all his losses
    awww someones butthurt that broner got his asss beat here u go

BTW, maidanas 4 fight win streak is alot better than khans 2-2 last 4 fights with his best win being zab judah in 2011. LMAOOOO!!!
    Last edited by Southpawology; 03-06-2014, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      If anything the Maidana of old with relentless pressure and constant hounding with punches thrown with bad intentions, is worse for Khan than a guy who's trying to box a little bit more.

I don't think that Maidana's beating of the likes of Soto-Karass, Lopez and Broner means Maidana is a whole new beast. Because most top 10 WWs would beat those guys, including Khan.

Let's see how he does against a top, proven WW.
      You make a good last point but Maidana HAS fought at WW. Khan looks small to me and we have never seen him fight at WW this raises even more questions about how Khan will perform at a higher weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        If anything the Maidana of old with relentless pressure and constant hounding with punches thrown with bad intentions, is worse for Khan than a guy who's trying to box a little bit more.

I don't think that Maidana's beating of the likes of Soto-Karass, Lopez and Broner means Maidana is a whole new beast. Because most top 10 WWs would beat those guys, including Khan.

Let's see how he does against a top, proven WW.
        khan has been trying to catchweight every welterweight worth fighting down to 141,142,143, 144 but uh ok.

i can easily see khan losing to karass and looking mediocre while doing so. lopez would probably mug him too.

Comment

• Of course not. Maidana would wipe the ring with him. Anyone saying otherwise is Amir Con in person, or hasn't watched either of their careers.

Comment

• I think people ae forgetting 11 out of the 12 rounds and that Khan kocked down Maidanna...

Maidanna had that one great round but could not finish Khan..

Khan won that fight comfortably in the end.

Maidanna will be a much tougher fight next time round but i'd still expect Khan to win fairly comfortbly.

Comment

• Met Khan a few times and he is lovely. His hardcore fans arre cringewothy though wow.

Comment

• Khan would likely hurt Maidana again and drop him and just pick him off at range like he did last time with Marcos trying to slug it up in close range.
                People are overrating Maidana massively...
                His last four fighters are against who?
                Flat footed, come forward type of fighters but just because he beats Floyds little ******ed 'brother' he is worthy of getting a shot at the P4P 1 and we're just to completely ignore the fact Devon Alexander a pillow puncher schooled him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  awww someones butthurt that broner got his asss beat here u go

BTW, maidanas 4 fight win streak is alot better than khans 2-2 last 4 fights with his best win being zab judah in 2011. LMAOOOO!!!
                  Zab Judah would probably beat Maidana aswell, too slick, too black these are guys Maidana does very well to avoid.

Comment

• Maidana's boxing has improved and he has more big fight experience now, Khan has not got better is arguably worse. Maidana would win by stoppage inside 6 rounds in a rematch.
                    Khan did very well in the first fight and that big body shot changed the fight completely and i believe won it for him as it took Maidana half the fight to recover, fair play also that he was able to run fast enough to avoid Maidanas wild swings when he was out on his feet. Second time round you will see a much more measured Maidana who will punish Khan and finish him when he has him in trouble.

Comment

• Probably not but khan still does better than maidana vs mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X