Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan: No Brook or Broner, will announce more 'creditable' opponent soon. Who?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha, I think he's just speaking ****, as usual n doesn't even know what's going on

Comment

I voted for Broner but if not Broner then Guerrero or Alexander. Khan tends to avoid the punchers and better fighters. I think he is afraid of Brook. Brook is his biggest money fight by far and Brook is ranked high in the welterweight division. There is no good reason not to fight him except fear of losing.

Comment

Don't sleep on Luis.. He will take khan to school if the khan that's been showing up lately..

Comment

It probably won't be Porter and it absolutely won't be Thurman. Team Khan will avoid guys with quick hard punches that will KO him.

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
            Yeah messing about on twitter and instagram for months and hanging out in LA = getting ready to fight Mayweather.
            He has been in the gym with Virgil Hunter. You do know you can be in the gym and also go on Twatter. The two activities are not mutually exclusive.

Comment

Broner scared

Comment

Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
                Collazo could be a possibilty. Khan has been out of the ring a while and may see it as an 'easier' option.

Maybe Berto? Is Guerrero still in fall out with GBP?

Porter would be a good fight, but with the Brook fight on the horizion and can't really see that one. Shame Broner doesn't seem to fight at 147 anymore.
                Khan has mentioned before that Ghost is one of his options, Broner was his first option, then i think Ghost is second on his list, Devon is last, there was someone else he mentioned as third option cant remember who, maybe Porter

Comment

everyone is ducking khan. he just can't get a fight. he might have to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    I voted for Broner but if not Broner then Guerrero or Alexander. Khan tends to avoid the punchers and better fighters. I think he is afraid of Brook. Brook is his biggest money fight by far and Brook is ranked high in the welterweight division. There is no good reason not to fight him except fear of losing.
                    I don't think you have any proof to back that up.

Khan has faced plenty of punchers, including Prescott, Garcia and Maidana.
                    I don't think you can legitimately justify saying he's avoiding punchers - or anyone for that matter.

He has consistently taken on the best or close to the best since he was 22 years old.

Comment

So Broner chickened out

Comment

Working...
                      X