Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I'm Ready To Beat The F*** Out of Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy **** he can speak again!? He was quiet for so long i thought the Maidana beating messed with his speech. :*******:

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      A loudmouth crybaby vs a loudmouth idiot. Hope they batter each other senseless and it ends in a draw.
      yeah that would be good but a simultaneous double KO would be even better but guess thats to much to hope for.

Comment

He would beat Khan so much that khan would start speaking English....oh wait!

Comment

Khan having some fun on his Twitter account :

Amir Khan @AmirKingKhan 1h
          Broner should keep quite. Malanaggi beat him but didn't get it. Maidana the fight after destroyed him and I would make him retire.

Broner v khan.

Broner crying like a *****.

Amir Khan @AmirKingKhan 58m
          Broner You didn't even give an interview after your last fight. Instead u cried your way out of the ring like a baby

Amir Khan @AmirKingKhan 55m
          Me v Maidana. Broner v Maidana. Broner looking at the pictures you was in a lot of trouble. I rest my case!

Comment

Fights I hope are made:

-Chavez Jr vs GGG
            -Broner vs Khan.

I think Khan will get an UD in this fight if he doesn`t get KTFO as always

Comment

Amir Khan ***8207;@AmirKingKhan 58m
              Me v Maidana. Broner v Maidana. Broner looking at the pictures you was in a lot of trouble. I rest my case! pic.twitter.com/9LHmz72sfV

Comment

That's another thing

1. You'd never see Khan roll around on the ring canvas trying to get a point deducted

2. You'd never see Khan run away from a post fight interview even after getting KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
                  amir khan @amirkingkhan 58m
                  broner you didn't even give an interview after your last fight. Instead u cried your way out of the ring like a baby

lmao..........

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    Believe me Khan is going to teach this kid a lesson

While Broners been parading around as a rapper and making songs with Officer Ricky, Khans been training hard for months on end.

Broner shud have gone str8 to the gym after he got beat, but instead he went on a rap tour

He's stuck with the same trainer, we'll see the exact same Broner we saw against Maidana
                    and we are going to see the same exact khan we saw against diaz. broner KOs khan and you can forget about khan mayweather forever

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                      Oh yea.... just like you said about Maidana.
                      who is the blonde in the gif

Comment

Working...
                      X