No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I'm Ready To Beat The F*** Out of Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    He wont' fight Khan, I'm not buying it. I think they are going to give him an easier fight.
    If it does happen, I think Khan's got it. At least, I certainly hope so. lol I really dislike this kid, Broner.

Comment

Did someone forget to tell Broner that he's fighting John Molina instead?

Khan probably doesn't want to fight under Floyd's PPV unless he gets a guarantee of a September showdown, kinda like what Canelo did.

Comment

khan wants it, Broner wants it. Broner meet Khan, Khan meet Broner. Touch gloves and come out fighting. Should be an easy fight to make now.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          Please let this fight happen. Khan seems interested, in fact they all do. So if this fight doesn't get made I'm not sure who the blame would go to.
          Showtime said it isn't happening I would blame Al Haymon and Steven Espinoza they looking to put Broner in with John Molina according to FightHype

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
            Exactly. Broner hasn't even started training LOL.

Even if he has the ability to stop Khan how could he do it against the fastest & best boxer he has yet to face with only a semi-decent camp?

Don't see Broner taking this fight. Will get cruelly beaten.

Broner is extremely naive. He thinks Maidana's 147 power is what troubled him...Khan is just going to show it's actually that hAB is just a calibre below
            Pretty much, Broners best bet is to wait for Khan too have a lapse in concentration and fight very dirty - as he always does

If Khan sticks with he jab, works the body, keeps on his feet moving, in and out, angles, Broners in for a night of hell.

Khan hates pressure fights or guys who dont mind standing and trading, Broner is neither, he doesnt have the chin to stand and trade, and he doesnt have the legs to press forwards. His best bet is a clean counter.

Comment

"I got millions and I'm trying to get billions anybody wanna beef with me or my team is hating" doe

If that fight happens, I've got Khan. I think Broner will end up fighting a tune up-fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                A loudmouth crybaby vs a loudmouth idiot. Hope they batter each other senseless and it ends in a draw.
                LMFAO!

Comment

IF, the fight happens ... I'm all in on Broner.
                  The rounds (during the Maidana fight) where Broner was winning, he did very well. He just needs to learn how to sustain that pattern.

For the guys who are thinking Khan ... Look me up!

Comment

If Khan showed up in top form, he would handle Berto-ner easily.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
                      Did someone forget to tell Broner that he's fighting John Molina instead?

Khan probably doesn't want to fight under Floyd's PPV unless he gets a guarantee of a September showdown, kinda like what Canelo did.
                      I think thats why he is signing with Al Haymon

Comment

Working...
                      X