No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I'm Ready To Beat The F*** Out of Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
    This is why if this fight happens it's worth buying the PPV.
    Love to watch 50/50 fights.
    That's true.

I was talking all sorts of **** about this PPV and how I won't buy it (Floyd Maidana is a mismatch berry pick and definitely not PPV worthy)

But if they stack this card with intriguing fights I might buy it

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
      Broner loses one fight and he's a bum. Ironically, if he stays his ass at lightweight where he belongs. All the guys talking about how bad he is would be b1tchin' on here daily about him beating up on "smaller" guys. That's how it goes sometimes. I mean, how great would GGG be right now if he had opted to jump two divisions and fight the weakest beltholder, let's say Bernard Hopkins. And then followed it by the biggest puncher in the division. Stevenson or Kovalev. Take your pick.
      Broner can't hide at 135 anymore either against the likes of Reese or Demarco. Garcia,Crawford, and Gamboa will all be there waiting for him. 140 he's got Garcia,Matthysse,Providnikov,Peterson etc...147 he can't beat anyone IMO, he's too small and simply not good enough to best the top guys..he's in trouble...

Comment

• You're killing me Broner, learn from your mistakes.

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
          Dude, I'll take a fight where both guys made a fight out of it, than watching Khan running full speed around the freakin ring cause he don't want to get flattened again.
          So why did it get fight of the year and why was maidana the one who hit the canvas, via a bodyshot. You have to be in range to land a bodyshot, hardly seems like someone running around the ring.

Comment

• Here's a legit question:

Why is AB considered done, simply because he lost his first fight to a continuously improving Maidana??????

Boxing fans are the most bandwagon hopping mugs in sports.

One and done, seems to be the order of the day.

Comment

• Khan Daid The Same Thing About Boner, So Sign It Up!!!

We'll see if Khan mans up to that. Let's not use the excuse that Mayweather might be full of **** again and not fight should he beat Boner. Just go beat Boner if you're able then let the media and fans put it on Floyd, if you prove to be legit. If not, then shut up and go away. Pacquiao is still waiting after 5 yrs for weasel Mayweather.

Comment

• Broner is going to loose so they can hype up Khan. All planed out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                  So why did it get fight of the year and why was maidana the one who hit the canvas, via a bodyshot. You have to be in range to land a bodyshot, hardly seems like someone running around the ring.
                  Coming in on the tail-end of the conversation, missing the crux of what was said makes no sense at all .....

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...9&postcount=54
                  Last edited by arraamis; 03-04-2014, 06:37 PM.

Comment

• Broner is already hyping the fight vs Khan! While the #1 P4P BOSS is just twitting.

Comment

• broner will not fight khan and that's why he's talking,he knows very well another loss and this time his career will be flushed down the toilet,funny how it was him doing that with money,he knows it's like just starting all over again and he won't be the supposed superstar he thought he was,thats why there are rumors that he will probably face lightweight john Molina at 140,a pretty easy fight so that he can win and believe his own hype,too bad khan can't make 140 anymore and broner knows this,thats why he's talking shyt
                      Last edited by lopez36; 03-04-2014, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X