Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Could Marcos Maidana do this to Floyd Mayweather as soon as round 1 begins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Could Marcos Maidana do this to Floyd Mayweather as soon as round 1 begins?

Skip to 0:35

What are the chances Maidana catches Mayweather by surprise?
    Extremely likely.
    5.26%
    Moderately likely.
    10.53%
    Not very likely.
    31.58%
    It could happen.
    10.53%
    Never.
    42.11%
    Last edited by punchr; 03-03-2014, 06:45 AM.

"Mi mano derecha es muy fuerte!"

Comment

Floyd seen the broner fight at least once so that he doesn't watch tape line isn't going to work. Floyd knows that he is coming out swinging as soon as the bell rings. He will be ready

Comment

Yeah because Floyd Mayweather is the same as whoever that Argentine road sweeper is

Comment

no...the chances are that the P4P #1 might be looking for an overhand right from a fighter famous for overhand rights, and who beat up his last opponent using overhand rights.

Comment

Zero chance Maidana catches Floyd by surprise. Zero. Floyd watched Maidana straight up ambush Broner, so it's not going to happen here. Maidana is going to have to catch him straight up.

Which, as we all know, is highly, HIGHLY unlikely.

Comment

No, he loses every round in a super boring fight like against Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Yeah because Floyd Mayweather is the same as whoever that Argentine road sweeper is
                Kind of tired of all the bigotry coming from UK so I'll just ask:
                Are all boxers in UK engineers, doctors and lawyers? Because last time I checked, there was a shtload of road sweepers there as well, not to mention five million lazy ass bums living in council houses and getting drunk or high on benefits money.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
                  Kind of tired of all the bigotry coming from UK so I'll just ask:
                  Are all boxers in UK engineers, doctors and lawyers? Because last time I checked, there was a shtload of road sweepers there as well, not to mention five million lazy ass bums living in council houses and getting drunk or high on benefits money.
                  Bigotry

Comment

oh god....people actually think this is gonna happen?

Comment

Working...
                    X